Can we be shown more stats, killer and perk pickrates?
It'd be better for transparency and although we can't rely on the statistics for everything otherwise we'd need a Nurse buff. There are some instances where they do prove right on certain things.
Comments
Pick rates, yes.
Kill rates, no. Those are unusable because we have no way of knowing all the variables.
I mean, if we’re informed as to the variables then it might be useful to see kill rates. For example, what was the avg amount of pallets spawned? Avg amount of windows? Etc etc
Yes please. Also show us our own personal stats in game? Many games have that and I think its good to know how many time I have been moried, hooked, escaped etc
Id be very interested in personal stats as a section in the game
1000x yes
But most of this forum won't want to see it. Especially the kill rates. Last time they were shown that killers aren't getting constantly bodied, like they assume, they got mad and didn't accept the facts.
There would be too many to list.
I’ve got nothing better to do, I’d probably still read a long list, lol.
Oooo yes please, killer pick rates and kill rates are so interesting :)