Best original survivor default attire?

Which original survivor has the best fashion regarding only on their default looks?


For me:

[FEMALE]

(1) Yui - Love the pink and navy blue color scheme + her goggles.

(2) Yun-Jin - Though a tad too bright, I love her white fur coat and short dress.

(3) Zarina - I always found Zarina's look to be very classy and sophisticated.


[MALE]

(1) Adam - His trench coat is super unique and awesome.

(2) Felix - A handsome man in a suit is always top 3.

(3) Jeff - Though he wears like a biker gang, he has a soft spot for art and that's really cool and unorthodox.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • YES THANK YOU FOR AGREEING WITH YUI BEING THE BEST I LOVE YOU AND YOU HAVE ALL MY RESPECT

  • Female :

    1st Yui

    2nd Kate

    3rd Meg

    Male :

    1st Felix

    2nd Jeff

    3rd Jake

  • Female:

    1. Yui
    2. Kate
    3. Jane

    Male:

    1. Jeff
    2. Felix
    3. Dwight
  • Quentin and Steve for me. (Not Quentins face though, obviously)

  • Dwight, the rest are ugly in their default. Steve is still cute but I just can't with that outfit.

  • Female:

    1. Yun-Jin
    2. Yui
    3. Elodie

    Male:

    1. Jeff
    2. Adam
    3. Ace
  • @GannTM said:

    YES THANK YOU FOR AGREEING WITH YUI BEING THE BEST I LOVE YOU AND YOU HAVE ALL MY RESPECT

    I just wish her hair didn't have a constant curve to the side, it makes no sense!

  • I main Steve and Jane and I don't really like their default appareances. Best original is Zarina for me, though Nancy and Cheryl look really good but they're licensed.

  • You either go Full Jesus Jeff or don't go Jeff at all.

  • Females: Kate (my main gurl), Yui, Elodie.

    Males: David, Felix & Jeff either though I don't play any of them, I like their default outfits. :)

  • Female:

    1st Feng i love her default outfit i just do

    2nd Jane i love her style

    3rd No one?

    Male:

    1st Felix Do i really need to explain?

    2nd Jake I like his style too

    3rd No one?

  • Female


    1) Yui (honestly perfect all round)

    2) Zarnia (Honestly I love her design don't like her that much but love the design

    3) Feng Min (I love everything but the hair)


    Male

    1) Felix (High Society and smooth)

    2) Adam (Honestly outside of the memes he looks so good)

    3 David I just really like it


    Bonus

    Cheryl - love her look and I'm silent hill biased.

    Jake - Just nice

  • Yun-Jin kills it with her default outfit and its recolors. Best female Survivor.

    Jake has the most relatable default outfit for me. It’s just an outdoor hiking jacket and some cargo pants. Something I feel like a normal person would wear

  • I think my two would definitely be Yun-Jin and Adam. Yui is very very close Honorable Mention but I kinda like a few recolored default outfits for her a little more...and default Dwight...as good as goodness gets, and I loves em a bunch too lol

  • I'll go with Yui for female survivors

    Her biker aesthetic and colour scheme is amazing

    and for male survivors my favourite has to be Dwight

    Nothing beats a classic office worker look

  • Yui is pretty damn creative. Elodie and Felix are also pretty good.