HOLLLLDDDDDDDDDD UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
DID THE TRICKSTER NEAR OR DID SWEAR??????????????
DID THE TRICKSTER NEAR OR DID SWEAR??????????????
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean
Huh what
We know how to defeat them.
Spread the word.
Trickster said "h-e-double hockey sticks." He's going straight to heck.
How black and white do you want it? lol the trickster very much said a swear or cut off from it anyone else notice?
We want to know what he allegedly said.
My hubbie said near the f word, like fudge but we all knows what the means lol
Checking the wiki; the Trickster does indeed swear.
He swears but in Korean.
ittybittybabyittybittyboat
How... old are you?
You mention a husband but you don't sound a day over 12.
I'm pretty sure Mushwin is just joking around.
What @TheRockstarKnight said and I believe he/she was also referring to the trickster being the husband. Which is unacceptable because I called dibs
What
they don’t sound young to me? How can you tell someone’s age by the way they talk on the internet?
The trickster did up that near that upside on April 69th rainbows down jug in the trapper milk
Mushwin has humour and Mushwin was joking around, know have to have some sort of laughs about the keyboard warriors ^^