everyone forgot about trickster, GG BHVR

BHVR forced with the dilemma to release a new OG killer on time.


Make him weak during PTB, ignore any feed back on purpose.


Not only release him weak but nerfed his trickblades since PTB. Excuse "we didn't get any feed back from the PTB telling us he's weak"


Gave him a "slight" buff to appease whatever remaining trickster fans but not enough of a buff to address what makes him really weak. Welp they did their part in buffing him, he won't be buffed again for another year.


3 people main trickster now.


Resident Evil DLC announced


0 people main trickster now.


This was a plot the entire time to discourage trickster buyers and just buy RE DLC instead


maybe BHVR should just release less killers per year so they stop making filler characters and just focus on buffs/nerfs for killers we have now and make the game more balanced without adding new #########

Comments

  • I mean... no?

    I'm pretty sure he has more mains that Twins do at least.

  • I mean, Trickster seems to stand out among the other killers, so I disagree. Plus I still play him, he's pretty fun.

    However they should focus on balancing killers more, I agree on that one.

  • @FFirebrandd said:

    I mean... no?

    I'm pretty sure he has more mains that Twins do at least.

    that's also why they nerfed twins, made sure twins had absolutely no players at all.


    Gotta get everyone hyped for the RE release.

  • dwqdas.png

    There is 3 of us that play him hardcore does that count? We main him lol. So your number off of 3 is pretty much exact. I wouldn't even call him my main. He's my 2nd character actually behind clown, but still. I kind of main him.

  • I play him because it is fun to shame People that die to a trixter XD

  • I mean, I have been using trickster religiously, almost enough to say that he is my 3rd most picked killer since release.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    BHVR forced with the dilemma to release a new OG killer on time.

    Make him weak during PTB, ignore any feed back on purpose.

    Not only release him weak but nerfed his trickblades since PTB. Excuse "we didn't get any feed back from the PTB telling us he's weak"

    Gave him a "slight" buff to appease whatever remaining trickster fans but not enough of a buff to address what makes him really weak. Welp they did their part in buffing him, he won't be buffed again for another year.

    3 people main trickster now.

    Resident Evil DLC announced

    0 people main trickster now.

    This was a plot the entire time to discourage trickster buyers and just buy RE DLC instead

    maybe BHVR should just release less killers per year so they stop making filler characters and just focus on buffs/nerfs for killers we have now and make the game more balanced without adding new #########

    Well, Trickster is better than Twins now, Trickster is a Mid tier killer while Twins are a Low tier one. If you have good aim and know when to use knives instead of M1, you should get 3-4k constantly.

  • @GodLikeTerror said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MPS74IZC9NV1/dwqdas.png

    There is 3 of us that play him hardcore does that count? We main him lol. So your number off of 3 is pretty much exact. I wouldn't even call him my main. He's my 2nd character actually behind clown, but still. I kind of main him.

    Where are you getting those stats from?

  • Me, someone who plays a lot of Trickster: "Am i a joke to you?"

  • For once I agree with him I've loved every projectile killer except trickster then before even ptb re was announced. idk if it was their idea to be like hey forget that chapter look at this one, or if re made them because of their stream