Anyone Else Tired Of Killers Being Jokes?
Seriously. I log into a match, and it's like I'm the caretaker at a haunted house.
Don't worry, little Survivors; I may scare you, but rules (Devs and bad balance ideas) state I can't actually hurt you.
Honestly, a good start would be, if someone spams crouch past the exit gates, the Entity blocks the exit for 5 seconds. Either stay on the map or run. Don't be a little #########.
Oh wait, one of the Devs pitched in with his view on nerfed Killers; 'Play Survivor or play another game. Civ is fun'
Hey, your own dev said it. Guess I won't tell people to buy your game, if you can't be bothered to balance it.
Comments
Did you read the rules or is that beyond you and you'd rather argue? They literally ask people not to report DCing as they track it themselves, good god man.
I don't think DBD is the game for you.
Why? Because I'm pissed off people can cheat?
Kinda tells you what kind of players DBD has, then.
No, because you assume the worst even though it probably isn't happening.
Must be 4 man swf
Must have dc'd because of obsession (Are you only running obsession perks?)
Must be using tactical comms and relaying information about every blade of grass the killer moves
Must be telling each other my perks
This has happened in probably like 5% of my matches, and in 2300 hours I think that's pretty damn good. As a killer I don't dodge SWF, I don't dodge any lobbies regardless of items, clothing, anything. I still kill pretty well, of course theres some matches that are bad but that's expected because we all make mistakes.
To simply imply survivors are cheating because they "DC" or they're in a 4 man because one "DC" is ignorant.
DC'ing as an SWF serves no purpose, I'd rather have the extra man than see what perks a killer has. It's ridiculous, play on rank reset, learn some new tactics and move on.
You really did not get any of what I said.
I know they are a 4 man because THEY SAY SO AND ######### TALK AT THE END OF MATCHES.
I know the obsession disconnected to deny me the Obsession perks because, a little louder THEY SAY SO AND ######### TALK AT THE END OF MATCHES
And those few times they DON'T, how come it's 'just happens' to be the Obsession who loses connection?
No, I'm finding non-SWF's where the Obsession 'just happens' to disconnect after 30 seconds and they all 'just happen' to be raging ######### willing to ALL #########-talk me and pat themselves on the back for 1 whole Survivor getting away.
I think I just rolled my eyes so hard, I have a headache from how immensely off-the-mark and naive your reply was.
Dude Obsession = Decisive Strike. People with DS disconnect ALL the time, when not in SWF, so much so that its a running joke of when the guy with DS will DC
Dupe post
Suddenly I can't post? Now I can.
Dupe post
here is the problem: just as always, this is wasting our time. time we could need to approach a different survivor who hasnt already won. if we dont smack you out though, you will come back and bodyblock for that guy, or farm him with your BT, etc.
by standing directly at the escape line (the line you need to cross to succesfully escape the game) you just show us killers how superior you are in that scenario, since there is nothing, literally NOTHING we can do about that. you've won, so why rub it in our face over and over again? this is just unnecessary and a BM.
also it reveals noed, and if we dont want to reveal it, well, one more person to find my hex when im about to hook that guy i caught with noed.
maybe you can understand that better now.
Gods damnit. Post got eaten again.
Let me say it slow and loud for you:
WHEN I, ME, MYSELF (this means me, not them, me.) HAVE AN OBSESSION PERK, AND THE PLAYERS ARE IN A SWF GROUP, THE OBSESSION WILL LEAVE TO REMOVE MY PERKS MORE THAN HALF THE TIME
They may not know WHAT they removed, but they know they removed SOMETHING. And they usually know this because, again, I'll say it loud for you THEY DON'T RUN ANY PERKS THAT MAKE THEM THE OBSESSED
You act like 'Well, DS is a thing, so clearly they can't NOT run DS, know he has Obsession perks and leave! It's not possible by the laws of reality! Pshaw!'
I know what happens. I AM ######### THERE, HAVING IT HAPPEN TO ME
Apparently my posts, which it said had errors or just did not post, have posted? I apologize for the multi-posts. I do not see a way to delete them.
I still don't understand your incredibly stupid problem with the situation. If there were a perk that immediately killed a player and then the perk got disabled, it would be the best perk in the game. This is literally what you are complaining about.
No. I am saying, if I have a perk with an Obsession. And someone is my obsession, and they don't have DS. They disconnect to remove my perks using Obsession.
This is cheating.
Again, what is your problem with this? You got a free, instant kill on a player in exchange for a perk slot. Remember Me, Play With Your Food, Save the Best for Last, etc, all are objectively weaker than an instant kill on a player.
Geez, this thread.

Regardless, DCing to remove perks in any form is cheating.
So, you fear BT at end game, understandable, but also complain about survivor in the exit gate and want them to leave?
Why should they leave if there's supposedly this other survivor in the match that you're looking for? They'll either wait for someone to go down and try to save, like good survivors should, or they'll stand there anyway to taunt you before they go.
So survivors aren't allowed to make sure everyone is safe? Survivors have to leave because you want the last guy that is apparently running around the map aimlessly at end game? and if it's end game, and you have noed, down him and hard camp? if you know where your totem is take him towards that, if they body block hit them, theyll go down? lmfao
The sheer fact you make it out like every match is like this really just leads me to believe that no matter how many good matches you have, or how many buffs killers get, you'll still find something to complain about.
They aren't DCing to "remove" your perk, they're probably using DS and missed it, what Obssession perk are you using that is so damn powerful at end game you need it? lol
Except dying light which if they dc they literally give the killer the win.
About the only one that really even matters in this case is Dying Light which yay if they dc because you win. Rancor just would have let you kill them anyway so same effect and the secondary effect still works if they die. The other two Myers perks are nullified by attacking the obsession so you screwed yourself by attacking them anyway. About the only one you'd really be screwed with is remember me, but then again you aren't because you got 2 stacks.
if they want to stay, i have no problem with that. what i do ahve a problem with, is that they literaly stand 1mm from the escape line, looking direcly at the killer and be like "well, what r u gonna do motherfu****? i only need to press this button once and im out, heck you only need to down me and my hitbox will trigger the escape. but if you dont, i promise you, that i will be trouble later on!" if they want to stay, at least make it dangerous for them! (i just posted a whole discussion about this, feel free to take a look at it)
also, my main point was, that they waste the killers time. i dont want to walk up on that exit door, smack that guy twice only to make him WIN and therefore lose time i could have needed to get a different survivor who couldnt reach a exit gate in time!
You can go back and edit them out and say duplicate so ppl know why.
As far as why it's happening apparently the hosting server is doing maintenance right now, at least that's the message I keep getting trying to read the forums.
Thanks, yeah. Edited. I'm a smarmy arse sometimes, but I don't like to spam. >.<