Dead by daylight in Virtual Reality ?

I think it would quite cool but then maybe hard at the same time. I still have my vr headset somewhere in my room so who knows if this would be possible to implement into the game.

Comments

  • It should definitely be a custom game exclusive thing, but other than that it'd be pretty sick.

  • The game would actually be scary for once.

  • Checkmate, tbagging survivors.

  • That would be frustrating to play, a lot.

  • That sounds goofy as hell, I love it.

  • This would be awesome. I would probably ######### myself. I don't find dbd to be scary, but one thing I noticed really quickly with VR is that the brain perceives 2D and 3D threats VERY differently:

    • Playing The Forest in 2D was boring AF.
    • Playing The Forest 3D was absolutely terrifying. It took me significantly longer to do anything in that game because the fear pushed me to be slow, careful, and quiet.
    • Playing gory 2D games has almost zero impact on me psychologically.
    • Seeing the head-crab zombies and the corpses laying around in Half-Life: Alyx was pretty disturbing (and they weren't even that gory).

    It would definitely present some very unique VR gameplay challenges. However, I really doubt it'll ever be a thing (bummer).

  • This would be a really fun killer experience.

  • How would the movement work? How do you catch and chase people who are teleporting all over the place?

  • @Yords said:

    Checkmate, tbagging survivors.

    Jokes on you I can be toxic and practice my cardio