BHVR, I hate you for
creating such a beautiful Huntress skin. The Mordeo. I want it. I must have it. Well done :)
creating such a beautiful Huntress skin. The Mordeo. I want it. I must have it. Well done :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At first, I read the title and I was like "Not one of these posts sigh" but then I clicked and it was so much better than I imagined
Legitimately same here.
Well, sometimes I just want them to continue creating ugly skins, so I don't feel tempted to spend :)
Like that C*M covered Demo skin not that long ago? Please! That one doesn't tempt me. I can use the money for other things :)
Mordeo looks really great. But since I never touch Huntress anyway unwind bother spending money on it.
Birch on the other hand.. that one is also really cool and great to mix and match also?!
o.o is c*m grey to you?
We've Been Tricked...
We've Been Backstabbed...
But Most Importantly...
We've Been Bamboozled.
Just to be clear, we are not talking about Human c*m. I imagine Demogorgon c*m is gray. But if you are a bigger expert on demo c*m and tell me I'm wrong, I believe you. I guess some people are more intimately familiar with it than other... go figure :)
Too bad it costs as much as 3 characters...
You are in the right place fellow hater :)
Yay, we got got
that "go figure :)" looks so passive aggressive, I hope I'm viewing it wrong.
The word "wrong" at the end of your sentence looks a bit aggressive to me. Not sure what to make of it. I guess better stick to color of c*m discussion then. stick. get it? Please share some knowledge here :) Do you enjoy that Demo skin?
i would spend hundreds on that skin
If I tell you something looks passive aggressive, why proceed to do it again?
Crpyt TV - giving us a better crossover than 90% of the licensed chapters.
And I also told you that something looked aggressive to me, so why proceed with it again? It looks Agitated.
Which ones are the 10%?
We're a bunch of foozles
Yeah, OP should probably change the title to indicate it's not serious.
Did I just get clickbaited by the DBD forums...?
(You're totally right tho, that skin is amazing - suits the huntress so well.)
Yeah love the huntress skin I'm only upset that the weapon takes up 30%of my screen
Clickbait titles on DBD forums?! No way! :D
Stranger Things, Halloween, and Ash.