This update is great and all but...
Where is the huntresses' chase music? I thought all killers that get an add-on pass also get a unique chase and menu music. Wasn't she supposed to get that?
Where is the huntresses' chase music? I thought all killers that get an add-on pass also get a unique chase and menu music. Wasn't she supposed to get that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it's only for killers that get a rework. Sadly, her's is just an addon comb through.
Every killer deserves their own chase music. Hopefully they give all of them their own at some point.
She got new addons tho. It's a sad day. I was so excited for new chase music. Oh well...
The devs stated that they want to give each killer their own music, but that they can't promise every killer will get music.
its a sad day, Mclean even alluded to something along those lines during one of his streams. maybe it was not ready and there going to add it in the hotfix?
Wait, he did? Oh man I hope she gets her own theme.
Bubba never got one.
He's licensed though, there's a possibility that the license holders didn't allow it.