(PC) Is it just me or does the game feel smoother?

It's kind of hard to explain but ever since the Update, the game feels way smoother. I usually play on low because ultra felt inexplicably clunky (I usually got 80 fps but it felt clunky in comparison to low where I usually average at around 100 fps). However, I tried out Ultra after the update because why not and suddenly it feels silky smooth? I know that sounds weird but I honestly can't tell if it's a placebo or not (I still average about 80 fps on Ultra). I first noticed it in the menus rotating the characters and whatnot and thought that was cool. Then I loaded into the game however and it remained just as good! They did say that they patched a bug that caused performance to suffer if a controller is plugged in (I always keep mine plugged in because I'm lazy). Perhaps that was the cause? I just wanna know that I'm not going crazy here, lol.

Comments