new coldwind is a passive spirit nerf. nice

there's a ton of new ambient sounds on new coldwind, a lot of them easy to mistake for survivors. spirit mains will hate the corn :D

Comments

  • I think every killer hates the corn

  • @RenDesune said:

    I think every killer hates the corn

    Yep corn sucketh

  • @RenDesune said:

    I think every killer hates the corn

    I'm a survivor main and I hate it too.

  • Dude. ######### the corn.

  • Haha corn is tasty. I eat all ColWind corn. Mmmm yummy corn. No more corn for survivors to hide.

  • the entire map is horrible. Tiles all link together, the shack is huge, the maps are large.

    Poor performance from the map dev with all the changes on the new maps.

  • they nerfed harvester.

  • @Zozzy said:

    the entire map is horrible. Tiles all link together, the shack is huge, the maps are large.

    Poor performance from the map dev with all the changes on the new maps.

    The dev's already butchered disturbed ward/Fathers and the game into oblivion. I really didn't expect anything else to happen with these reworks.

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    there's a ton of new ambient sounds on new coldwind, a lot of them easy to mistake for survivors. spirit mains will hate the corn :D

    I dont care for sounds while using her, so it shouldnt affect me that much lol

  • Also the totems now spawn in the corn and not between which is a little annoying lol.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    Also the totems now spawn in the corn and not between which is a little annoying lol.

    Omg totems still spawn on open fields?