Chapter 11 spoiler from Dev Stream
https://clips.twitch.tv/MagnificentGenerousKuduRitzMitz
So Huntress is from the oldest time currently (WW1 era) but chapter 11 is from way way before that.
Originally I was thinking Victorian era based on cosmetic leaks but that isn't that much earlier than ww1 (Ended like 14 years before it).
I know it's still awhile away, but I want to see some old timey speculation!
So Huntress is from the oldest time currently (WW1 era) but chapter 11 is from way way before that.
Originally I was thinking Victorian era based on cosmetic leaks but that isn't that much earlier than ww1 (Ended like 14 years before it).
I know it's still awhile away, but I want to see some old timey speculation!
Comments
that clip will always be hilarious due to how the other two were acting while he was spoiling the deeds
YAR HAR
I just hope the killer wil be viable. And I want to guess a witch or warlock. With the next licensed killer being the creeper.
I predicted a killer that could vault over pallets.
Now I use my supernatural powers to predict the next killer!
A frankenstein's monster type killer who is slow, but can eat/destroy pallets like no one else.
I'll also predict the next one: a killer with a harpoon, who can pull survivors back.
Mark my words!
`> @ChesterTheMolester said:
OMG NO. Please not FNAF. I’d rather see a sentient dirt bike or something silly.
FNAF is silly
Sasquatch. hue
**It is really just a matter of time for dbd.**
But i like you used the harpoon.
William Ashton aka The Springtrap would actually fit dead by daylight in his fnaf3 design. even if cawthorn probably could produce a fitting model for this game, it might aesthetically be better if our dear devs do it themselves.
The other robots except maybe .... nah none other would really fit in
You must be fun at parties
Interesting trend is the devs seem to make a killer and perks to go along with things that people have been complaining about.
Prior to Legion's release, I saw a lot more SWF complaint threads and lots of body blocking and pallet threads. But Legion came with a perk to "counter" body blocking, their ability can "counter looping" and "punishes survivors for being together, which often SWFs do.
Gen Rush has been the big complaint more so after Legion was released, so perhaps it will revolved around gen stalling.
Even though, I wonder why everyone is just now complaining about how quickly the gens can be done. This hasn't changed for the longest time, and it's just now being brought up as an "issue". How many DLCs and this is just now a problem?
Ya'll are slow.
A killer who looks like a skeleton or a zombie hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
If it's original they could say he's from whatever time they want. Like 1830 coal miner 49 and the survivor is his daughter clementine..
I remember this stream, the question I believe that was asked was something along the lines of why are all the current characters from a modern time period.
It’s okay to want a Victorian killer, it’s okay to be interested in how MESSED UP Victorian society was, but there is literally a whole library of fiction to work from that doesn’t dehumanize victims as little more than gore fodder.
When there're fun things to talk about, sure, but not when there's mindless speculation and wild, illogical guesses like "A Pirate Killer with Jack Sparrow as a survivor!" or "That random monster from that random franchise that bombed at the box office! I KNOW it has to be that one!"
Search up what a kill joy is.
I would hope you know what one is already considering you are one.
Well Jack the ripper is Victorian era England 19th Century 1888 and Huntress was around the time of WWI and Germany didn't enter the Red Forest area until 1917 ish.
So it's around 30 years between the two killers making their appearances.
I wonder if we get something to counter tunneling or camping? Or maybe something useful for the solo survivor? And maybe something good to slow the gens for the killer?
There’s already a killer in game that is based on real life killers under a pseudonym who had real victims.
If Ted bundy was a killer wouldn't David King just kick his ass for example?
Considering its about the chapter due for release over the next few weeks, I'd argue that point and suggest that its more relevant than ever!!!
There was an attempt...
The new Chapter.
The new Chapter.
Edit: Sarcasm font. Ment to be funny not mean. Don't wanna get banned .
..
With the Angry Video Game Nerd as the Survivor:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CDppjS3LQcJack the Ripper is kinda different than other real life serial killers when handled in public view. He kinda has become a pop culture figure as well through his overmystification. And it wouldn't look so bad putting him into a game compared to others like "Ted Bundy".
Besides that we already have the Clown, who might be fictional, but his backstory is based on usual things we know about serial killers. Kinda representing them. I doubt the Ripper would look worser than that.
The only thing what might speak against it, is that Identity V already has him as a killer in the game and devs might avoid having too similar characters to it.