Ok I'm trying Billy, again. tips

I know the basic stuff flicks overheat feathering

I want to know what do I do to down quicker he feels slow in downing now

Comments

  • Don't. Play Oni or Blight, they're a lot more fun and better.

  • @Altarf said:

    Don't. Play Oni or Blight, they're a lot more fun and better.

    Ik but thanks but I want to go back to my og main for a bit

  • If you REALLY want to get better with him, I'd suggest asking someone in the Syndicate discord server. There are some really good Billys in there.

    As for me? I'm still trying to get gud with him myself so I can't really give any helpful tips other than basics.

  • The only problem I really have with new billy is hitting survivors up close with the chainsaw. With the garbage FPS I have a lot of the time it makes it really hard, and even without it being bad it is STILL hard for me to hit them. I feel like I hit ones I shouldn't and hit ones I should, it is incredibly frustrating.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Switch to Bubba. Almost the same sound effect, but a more useful chainsaw.

  • if youre about to overheat just let it overheat because its faster cooling then regular cooling

  • Put controller sensitivity to 100% because it messes with his turn speed and bind turning to Q and E and steer / curve with it.

  • If you have trouble hitting close up chainsaws try shadow born

    Make sure to max your sensitivity for curving

    Just practise it at most loops. He takes a while to get used to

  • Double engravings are amazing on him, don't hesitate to try them every now and then. They're incredible for curving and loops.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/246994/ok-im-trying-billy-again-tips

    Never played him. But doesnt seem like you're getting a lot of helpful advice..The better players I've seen using him. Use double turning add ons. And rev at pallets so they either have to drop and you break it. Or catch them...And rev up when they're right on your ass and never try to really hit a long range sprint (short of flying to get across the map to a gen)

    Turning add-ons are okay on him, but not the best.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2158114#Comment_2158114

    Got ya. I've never used him so I can't attest to that. I was just transferring over my blight knowledge and how much of a difference double turning does for blight(I'm not a j flicker) And what I've seen people who do well with Billy use

    Yeah nw, turning add-ons are decent on Blight as well.

  • If you don't use Bamboozle you lose.

  • id use spirit fury and endearing. chase for the M1 at loops and dont respect pallets then down with chainsaw id say.