Rick Sanchez!
Survivor?
Killer?
Or just randomly drops from a portal for fun and does nothing?
I've been watching Rick and morty lately and I just thought it would be funny.
Survivor?
Killer?
Or just randomly drops from a portal for fun and does nothing?
I've been watching Rick and morty lately and I just thought it would be funny.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah
no
sorry
just no
Fair, I now reserve the right to say exactly this on every single add FNAF topic that appears here.
People do that anyway what was stopping you?
Only if there's a Pickle Rick cosmetic
It would be great to have him on as either but unfortunately it takes a High IQ to really appreciate Rick & Morty and I'm not sure there's enough people with High Enough IQs here to truly appreciate it.
Though to be fair, there's a very limited amount of people with IQs high enough to understand R&M as it is, that's not a DBD fanbase exclusive thing.
yeah. I just thought it would be funny if even say he dropped out of a portal at random and then just portal right back out. wasn't even involved in the game just showed up
Then what would be the point?
you obviously don't watch the show
it's just meant to be random. I did preface it with I've been watching it and It was on my mind.
now that would work :)
PICKLE RICK
Awwwww, biiiiitch ๐
I think that Scary Terry would be a fun killer
New freddy skin???
We should have got him instead of Reboot Freddy
SAME!
Morty the Survivor, with a Jerry skin....WHO DOESN'T WANA HIT A JERRY
Rick the killer with a portal gun, burbs after every M1
His mori could be him throwing you through a portal to the blender dimension LOL