Game became boring

Okay so this isn't hate or anything towards game but it got boring as hell, we go against same two killers over and over (Spirit and nurse) survivor objective hasn't changed a bit for 5 years, adding killers that can't catch my grandma and not survivor I'm sorry but in 5 years this game should be shinning it's completely opposite from it... I love this game but I can't even force myself to go through 2 whole games both surv and killer hopefully Resident evil chapter will bring this game some excitement back because rn it's not in good spot at least for me

Comments

  • take a break then. who's holding you at gunpoint to play? when i get bored with a game i play something else.

  • @deckyr said:

    take a break then. who's holding you at gunpoint to play? when i get bored with a game i play something else.

    My completionist ass who wants to get all the perks on all the killers.

  • @deckyr said:

    take a break then. who's holding you at gunpoint to play? when i get bored with a game i play something else.

    Everyone who loves this game wants it improve and not just lame response "stop playing" that's the reason we're in same place for 5 years

  • I like playing against Nurse. Just keep your distance, listen well and play conservatively. She's no different than most other killers.

    Spirit still sucks. So does Hag. And I'm totally over the Wraith and his latest buffs.

  • @deckyr said:

    take a break then. who's holding you at gunpoint to play? when i get bored with a game i play something else.

    Is any of OPs complaints wrong?

  • "dead by daylight is dead by daylight and not path of exile"

    while not technically incorrect, the assertation is useless.

    dbd is dbd. the survivor's objective hasn't changed in 5 years because it's not going to. and why the hell should it? because you want a change of pace? it is entirely up to you to boot up a different game if you want something else.

  • @Ferrari334 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/246662/game-became-boring

    If you are expecting an intelligent response from what is mostly a playerbase of kids/teenagers then i would not hold your breath.

    This game wont change because theirs no financial incentive too from the developers perspective. You don't have to innovate when you have no competition.

    1.true whatever people say or suggest there's some kids coming at you like you committed crime

    2.that's probably true also but it's pretty much obvious they're adding popular titles in game because it's money grabber but instead for once they should focus on base game not characters or skins

  • @justbecause said:

    Okay so this isn't hate or anything towards game but it got boring as hell, we go against same two killers over and over (Spirit and nurse) survivor objective hasn't changed a bit for 5 years, adding killers that can't catch my grandma and not survivor I'm sorry but in 5 years this game should be shinning it's completely opposite from it... I love this game but I can't even force myself to go through 2 whole games both surv and killer hopefully Resident evil chapter will bring this game some excitement back because rn it's not in good spot at least for me

    Spirit? Fixated + Spine Chill.

    Nurse? Hold Shift + W and break line of sight.

    Was that hard? I think not.

  • The only thing that's boring me is seeing entity displeased at the end of every game.


    I go up against people who are better then me and I do my best and still get it. even with 3 kills sometimes. is there something up?

  • @DbD_Enjoyer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/246662/game-became-boring

    Spirit? Fixated + Spine Chill.

    Nurse? Hold Shift + W and break line of sight.

    Was that hard? I think not.

    Huh? Am I talking about countering or how it's boring to play against same killers constantly because devs made ppl feel like they are only viable at red ranks etc

  • @justbecause said:

    Okay so this isn't hate or anything towards game but it got boring as hell, we go against same two killers over and over (Spirit and nurse) survivor objective hasn't changed a bit for 5 years, adding killers that can't catch my grandma and not survivor I'm sorry but in 5 years this game should be shinning it's completely opposite from it... I love this game but I can't even force myself to go through 2 whole games both surv and killer hopefully Resident evil chapter will bring this game some excitement back because rn it's not in good spot at least for me

    drop from red rank, I played a lot of competitive games and if you reach "top" rank you will always see the same builds/characters whatever cause they are the most efficient. Actually dbd has a lot of variety, if people want to sweat is not the game fault in itself.

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2154323#Comment_2154323

    My completionist ass who wants to get all the perks on all the killers.

    I know this curse. Its hard to get away from that. Im happy that i now dont buy the rift anymore.

  • @premiumRICE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/246662/game-became-boring

    drop from red rank, I played a lot of competitive games and if you reach "top" rank you will always see the same builds/characters whatever cause they are the most efficient. Actually dbd has a lot of variety, if people want to sweat is not the game fault in itself.

    I mean I play the game so I can't intentionally fall out rank you know unless going in matches doing nothing to De rank and screw over my team while doing so

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2155281#Comment_2155281

    I mean I play the game so I can't intentionally fall out rank you know unless going in matches doing nothing to De rank and screw over my team while doing so

    go with a full swf and mess around. you can just ply for fun without being toxic. I'm sure any killer would be pleased to get chill survivors.

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2154323#Comment_2154323

    Everyone who loves this game wants it improve and not just lame response "stop playing" that's the reason we're in same place for 5 years

    If you get all those who posted in this thread to agree what an improvement (beside bugfixes and the like) would be, then i will agree with you.

    (Spoiler: it wont happen, people cant even agree what balance looks like in this game, let alone what would improve it).

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2154323#Comment_2154323

    Everyone who loves this game wants it improve and not just lame response "stop playing" that's the reason we're in same place for 5 years

    This.The "play something else" mentality gets me everytime.

  • @Quake said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2154430#Comment_2154430

    This.The "play something else" mentality gets me everytime.

    Me too it's like saying to person who is not good at certain sport they like "just quit" instead making suggestions for them how to improve certain thing I know this isn't good comparison because dbd is just a game but you get the point lol