Justice for Jake
he deserves love too devs. the lack of tome lore and no updated model reveal on twitter despite the other 3 original survivors getting both is unforgiveable
dose this look like a face of a man with infinite patience.
he deserves love too devs. the lack of tome lore and no updated model reveal on twitter despite the other 3 original survivors getting both is unforgiveable
dose this look like a face of a man with infinite patience.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...
I approve of this notion
This is me when I don't see a update model of feng
...
He does look a bit like Michael Jackson
I was thinking we are going to see Jake Monday and we got the models in game Tuesday.
OK, I hyped myself a bit too much. I still think we will see Jake Monday, and most likely get the updated models with the next chapter. I just want to keep hoping it's for Tuesday.
Ash mains be like:
there are ash mains!?!?
It is weird timing to tease the updated models so shortly before a release that doesnโt even contain them...
Of course, they are dozens!
*chomp*
๐๏ธ_๐๏ธ
me going to shool with 30 seconds of sleep and an energy bar, pretty accurate
His face is literally a potato
We have a winner!
OH NO HES HOOOOOT!!!!
It is insane to me how he doesn't have a tome yet. Heck, Bill got one before him and Jakes one of the OG four.