All accept the insta kill one and the freeze tag one, the rest i think are great options. I think just walking around solo to test stuff would be really cool too
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
'Nuff said.
2 killers vs 8 survivors sound good to me.
Classic 2x is an optimal option, yes.
But this one sounds sick af. With it, DbD would actually become a horror game lol
Gotta increase map sizes by an immense amount to make this work but I would love this concept.
or just use mother's dwelling
Very true, but I can imagine 2v8 on Coal Tower or Wrecker’s Yard go very wrong.
All accept the insta kill one and the freeze tag one, the rest i think are great options. I think just walking around solo to test stuff would be really cool too
I like some of the other ideas but I REALLY need a Kill With Friends mode.
all of these but the thing is it would kinda ruin dbd's already forgettable lore
This plus the Night Time and Prop hunt ones I like them all sadly only one vote.