I’m really looking forward to them all but, Myers is one of the top ones. He looks pretty good from a far or at a medium distance away but then, when you really start to look at him closely, his mask does look a bit derpy.
Wraith looks really bad especially around his chest area. His default head piece covers it up with the cloak, but if you see any Wraith using the default body with a headpiece that doesnt cover the chest you can see it looks absolutley terrible.
I’m really looking forward to them all but, Myers is one of the top ones. He looks pretty good from a far or at a medium distance away but then, when you really start to look at him closely, his mask does look a bit derpy.
Nervous they'll mess it up, but also excited if it's good.
Wraith I just don't want to see reworked (I like his PS2 era look), Legion and Pig I don't think will really matter if they don't get a maskless skin, and the other Killers I either don't really care about or I think they already look good.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
None.
Hag looks really outdated on her base skin. This rework will bring some light upon her.
I’m really looking forward to them all but, Myers is one of the top ones. He looks pretty good from a far or at a medium distance away but then, when you really start to look at him closely, his mask does look a bit derpy.
Considering he is the oldest killer in the game, i'd really like him to get a visual upgrade.
A graphic update for Plague could bring a lot. Decaying flesh, live maggots, stuff like that.
Wraith looks really bad especially around his chest area. His default head piece covers it up with the cloak, but if you see any Wraith using the default body with a headpiece that doesnt cover the chest you can see it looks absolutley terrible.
Billy looks a bit outdated imo, could definitely use a model update.
Legion - More specifically Susie. Her hair looks pretty bad, not to mention some of her outfits kinda have some clipping issues.
Yeah looks kinda cartoony tbh
trapper is the face of this game, he needs the most love
I'm really excited for Legion
Nervous they'll mess it up, but also excited if it's good.
Wraith I just don't want to see reworked (I like his PS2 era look), Legion and Pig I don't think will really matter if they don't get a maskless skin, and the other Killers I either don't really care about or I think they already look good.