Survivors which killer/killers is your Nemesis
For me it seems Wraith and Freddy always get me they just seem to have my number maybe its just coincidence that they always been so good players and I suck but I just dont seem to be able to escape them lol.. And for some reason I often been able to escape from Myers dunno why im a survivor main but im not very good ive only been playing about month and a half..
What about you guys?
Comments
Trapper.
Traps, man. I hate them.
Hag not so much for some reason.
Wraith was easily my foil even before his rework - I still hate playing against Myers the most though
Jake.
BUUUUUUT... if you're really going to restrict this to the characters that are listed under the "Killers" menu, then Billy. Too damn fast.
Insidious leatherface
Definitely the Doctor. Far from being the strongest killer, I know, but the way he messes with your mind is extremely frustrating. Also, never could figure out how exactly Madness effects vaulting.
Oh yeah I forgot to Mention the Doc he really is a pain in the as$
He's pretty easy to counter. You cannot perform any actions for 2.5 seconds after getting zapped, calm spirit counters screaming, his illusions disappear when you walk into them. He can still be looped at most of the loops. Just get out of tier 3 and you are good to go like nothing even happened. Snap out of it counts as healing, so he can see you with nurse's. The only problem that I find with him is addons that cause exhaustion. If he switches between treatment and punishment it means he is not bloodlusting. After hitting you with shock therapy and switching to punishment you'll most likely already be able to interact with objects. Plays as him for a bit and you'll see he's pretty weak, he's just annoying and some people panic and make mistakes when they are hit with carter's spark, see an illusion, see the red stain or hear constant heartbeat
< double posted >
Billy. It's very rare that anyone gets out alive when I play against one lol
And if they do, it's on the mistake of the player usually
Oh God. That brings me flashbacks of that time there was an infinite EW3 Myers with insidious in the basement. Top 10 mascacres of the story.
Whenever a Hag uses Make Your Choice.
Fellow Survivors fall left and right.
I find Myers the hardest to play against but still enjoyable.
Freddy, while being really easy when you have a team who understands his MAJOR weaknesses, is just NOT FUN to play against - even if we are able to stomp on him. The whole invisible thing is a stupid mechanic IMO.
In 2 years of playing I have never once escaped from a Leatherface.
Heyyyyy so I have this thing that pretty much takes you out of the game for a bit after I've downed you.... but just to be sure let me hang around here to make sure the hook does the job anyway. Oh and let me do it not even in crouch and hit you while you're hooked.
I mean he still has a terror radius..... if it weren't for the girls singing you'd have a point, but they do so you don't. Unlike the Wraith who can sneak around an object or bad players who can't see the outline. Even Freddy also disturbs the area in corn or grass etc.
Except you need calm spirit beforehand and if you run it vs any other killer it's pretty much wasted.
Nurse is the best killer in the right hands. That and Billy. Mobility is key. Technically Spirit is up there too if you know how to use her.
Its the randomness of it. If you hear the girls singing, do what (?), run in a random direction. MAYBE you could stop and try to see if things are being disturbed, that is again totally dependent on the map your randomly assigned. I can SEE Wraiths outline, so as I'm doing a gen I don't feel like it was just a totally random occurrence whether or not I was able to be stealthy.
The Hag and Trapper. Both limit my movement and make me paranoid when I am in a chase. Also both can be very punishing when they hook you or someone else.
Funny thing.
I do better against Nurse than Freddy! Although the only Freddys you encounter at the high ranks just steam roll anyone...
Clown. I hate eggman with a passion. Every game against him I just want to commit toaster bath.
They always BM and play like arses and it tilts me.
The same thing as a terror radius. The volume changes depending on how close or far. If you move and it gets louders you went closer so change direction. Worst case scenario find a loop or pallets and then get away and fail a skill check to wake up.
Thats only half true. Maybe I just don't have an ear for it, or its my wife talking to me as I play, or my friends in the party chat (sometimes playing different games), but the singing is a different sound than the normal terror radius, its much more subtle and doesn't seem (to me at least) to have the same directional sensitivity as the normal terror radius sounds. So to me, choosing which direction to go, or hide, or just stay on the gen because maybe he hasn't seen me yet - feels very random. I don't like random.
The Hag. I can't stand facing her.
Doctor - 30x gayer than any other killer to play against. He might not be overwhelming to the top 0.5% 4-man SWF group with 1k+ hours each, but for everyone else... I don't blame the high disconnect rate against him.
Hillbilly - Autowin: The Killer. Imo, he's better than Nurse in all but the most fringe cases of skill (like Marth88). He's also the reason map sizes can't really change, because he's the only killer that would have an absurd advantage by default (more than he already does), since even Nurse can't cross maps at anywhere near the speed and control he can.
It's 100% true just like Huntress's song except Huntress's fades into the terror radius where Freddy's just gets louder.
What gets on my nerves is that ######### still pays off for them. I can only blame the other survivors for that though.
Awww, did the mean lil' piggy not leave you alone so you could take the trap off in peace?
Just playing, mate.
Tunnelling and slugging, yes. Camping... I don't think Pigs camp any more than anyone else really. But they probably shouldn't be doing it at all.
Haha yeah fcking clowns ive had the same experience with them clowns on PS4 I was the first one he caught last time and the clown just stood there face camping till I died and them bottles too
Pigs on PS4 do. They stand in their crouch mode by the hook, and just wait. If someone does manage to get you off the hook, they tunnel. Even if you have a trap on your head. I don't get why they put the trap on if they are just going to tunnel you anyway.
Its like if Trappers or Hags put a bunch of traps around the hook, and then just stand there and camp. What's the point of the traps if you're going to camp?
Either Micheal or Hag since they are the only two I go up against. The occasional Doctor.
Doctor. That friggin madness is a pain in the butt.
Dirt basic doctors track oddly well, too, even with low madness, and no screams.
Luckily at the average-high ranks Nurses and Hillbillies are often played by folk who haven’t quite got the hang of it yet. In theory they should be the worst.
But for me, it’s still Myers! I don’t get it! On paper he’s a good killer, but is pure poison for me. He always seems to find me no matter what I do, never seems to miss, and I very rarely win against him. Is it just my imagination? Do I freak myself out when I know it’s him?
There was this one time he caught me within the first 20 seconds of the trial. I panicked and ran and we wound up doing a full lap of the swamp together. Rewatching the vid is funny even if he did eventually sacrifice me.
Insidious basement dwelling Leatherface is something else. I feel sad that sitting and watching survivors on a hook is “fun” for these people. I’m not against camping, but there comes a point.
Many have suggested a survivor perk that lowers entity summoning 30/40/50% when the killer is within 24 meters [Devour Hope range]. I think that’s a superb idea.
Hag. You either have your blood pressure rise or your pinky hurt like hell from crouching everywhere.