Taco bell gang?
Share some of yours if you like :)
Share some of yours if you like :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The one time I played PC DBD the lobby was full of people with slurs for names, so I don’t think I will share that one.
oof yeah no, those can stay away.
You get this I get bunny feng 1 and 2 sadxge
I got a whole SWF that were named after characters from My hero academia
I played with a 3 man SWF that all went Default Dwight, and I followed suit
We ended up crouching the whole time and following the killer at a distance without them noticing (Plague)
It was fun
I had an adept attempt foiled cause of 2 survivors named m0onso0n and mo0ns0on wearing the exect same outfit.
Did not remember which one of the 2 was on death hook and i chose poorly. Came one hook to short for adept
Man oh man as an anime person myself I would have let them all escape
I sticked with the match cause it was hilarious.
Dang that is unfortunate, but hey on the bright side you got some giggles and maybe a chuckle or so
Quite some time ago, I had the honour of playing with "Summer Eletrobits" and "Summer Eletrohits". That was a very interesting game
Wow that is pretty neat
Mild Sauce?
Mori initiated.
Also grats on R2 Plague on console...Keep up the good work :)
While I do use a controller cause I am bad with the keyboard, I am a PC player. Though thanks for the compliment good sir see you in the fog.
Hope to see you there!
If you play survivor at all and need some friendly people to play with, ever, let me know :)
It sure is! Some people are very creative with names.
Oh, that's rough
This post made me hungry for some Taco Bell now. Would kill for a couple of beefy 5 layer burritos with some nacho fries right about now.
The weird thing about those groups is they are either supergood or superbad, there is no inbetween.
Appreciate the offer I will consider it
Yesterday I had to debate between taco bell or hungry Howie's and man who thought it would be this hard to decide dinner tonight lol