I'm surprised Badham isn't complained about more.

Was just playing Hag won easily. But I definitely saw the suffering others could have. House of pain into good pallet into killer shack into good pallet into two story house. And so on. I'm surprised more people don't complain about this. And the people who believe maps are becoming deadzones forget about this place. What is everyone's thoughts on Badham? I suspect after the Haddonfield changes everyone's gonna be dead set on this map.

Comments

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    Was just playing Hag won easily. But I definitely saw the suffering others could have. House of pain into good pallet into killer shack into good pallet into two story house. And so on. I'm surprised more people don't complain about this. And the people who believe maps are becoming deadzones forget about this place. What is everyone's thoughts on Badham? I suspect after the Haddonfield changes everyone's gonna be dead set on this map.

    playing killer (more specifically twins) this is one of the maps i prefer, but as survivor i despise this map,

  • Haha,

    Billy goes WHEEEEE

    (On Car Loops That Is)

  • Nah it’s not that bad anymore. It’s bad, but not “I’m tunneling this entire lobby” bad when you get sent to it....usually.

    The school has been nerfed enough it’s no longer an infinite. The houses are bad but there’s plenty of bad structures in DBD. Most variants are huge, but there’s plenty of other huge maps. It’s impossible to single badham out as one of the worst maps when so many others exist.

  • It is meh, somewhat buggy, but just really boring since there is little to no variation.

  • @Yords said:

    It is meh, somewhat buggy, but just really boring since there is little to no variation.

    How did you end up in jail?

  • It's just Haddonfucks ugly little brother.

    Not as bad as the Head Hancho itself, but definitely still very annoying.

  • By putting a smile on people's face through a small and otherwise harmless joke :/

  • Yeah, it definitely is a very bad map. And the fact that it has 5 different variations is just wrong.

    @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/246511/im-surprised-badham-isnt-complained-about-more

    Same same. Badham is trash. And it's interesting because you would think that it would be designed in a way to highlight freddys features. But that map is ######### painful to play as freddy

    Agreed. I've played countless Old Freddy maps on Badham and it most certainly wasn't his best map.

  • I think the Badham maps are the maps I hate the most in the game. The fog is annoying, you can't see anything from a distance if you play above Low graphics. the buildings are free time waste by holding W, Blight's collisions are ######### on that map... they're just kinda horrid imo.

  • Why complain about something that they will never touch again?

    Nothing will chang until we get a different person to design maps.

  • There are so many terrible maps that it's hard to focus on just one.

  • The Badham realm has been reworked so much it's like complaining about Nurse or Legion: what's the point, they aren't going to touch it again again.