This game is just so survivor sided
Why do survivors get sexy characters and not killers? We only have a few like huntress with those big ol' head-crushing thighs of hers. but survivors get Jane, steve, kate and so many more.
If they put lady Dimitrescu in that game that's the only way this game will be balanced.
I want more hot killer, not some edgy teens( expect Susie, Susie is an exception)
Comments
What are you even talking about? Killers got Clown. They won, without any competition.
ahh, I forgot about him.
that only one tho I want MORE
What do you mean? We got Oni, Myers, Clown, and Trickster on our team.
Insta-win!
They really shouldn’t have nerfed Pyramid Heads butt :(
ya that just tells us how much the devs hate killers
How very dare you dismiss the beauty of trickster 😍
This game needs Ted Bundy.
B He just looks like a damn version of the Jared Leto joker
I mean, Julie, Joey and Trickster...
You aren't slick!! I know what you wrote before lol.
okay okay
dude we don't want him
he one ugly mofo too with his ugly ass jawline
The part where I said that the game needs Jeffrey Dahmer? No you didn't.
In all seriousness I am guilty. I read the title but responded without reading the OP. Can't be doing that.
*Throws up hands* Hey man, don't shoot the messenger. I don't find him attractive but he had a veritable "I love Teddy" fan club.
Lol?
Look at Spirit. She is the sexiest dbd symbol.
No, not about him. I read what you wrote about literally taking the topic seriously. Something about Hag and Wraith.
It was a joke, the implication being that I find Jeffrey Dahmer attractive. :P
Yeah, when I saw "survivor sided" I immediately thought "jeez, ANOTHER one of these threads? Are the Hag and Wraith and Spirit survivor-sided killers? But yeah, I read the OP as I should have and edited accordingly.
Don't forget Trap Daddy
She is a walking corpse.
DISGUSTANG
Hey, hot bodies make for hot corpses.
...What am I saying?
It hurts my heart that people don't mention Bubba. Ma boy needs more love <3
i think bubba is cute like how a little puppy is cute
he is just like a big boned bulldog with a CHAINSAW
Hey don't kink shame me 😂😂
How dare you talk about legs without mentioning Myers you heathen