Maybe the Lucky Break buff will be good for the game
Yes, the core gameplay of this perk on the PTB is a little unbalanced and can be too strong. There is one reason that this perk buff could be good though. Since Lucky Break is a Yui perk, then she’ll finally get more mains and will finally get more love. The world needs more Yui mains. Next up AMN should revive kicked pallets and Breakout should have killers immediately drop the carried survivor when you get close enough. 😈
Ok please don’t attack me because I’m not serious about those perk changes but Yui does deserve more love because look at her:
You can’t tell me she isn’t beautiful. No other character in the game even competes. Not even Clown.






Comments
Idk man...
New Meg is lookin kinda hot..
Pfft... gonna have to disagree with you on that last sentence. No one beats Clown when it comes to attractiveness.
I agree Yui is a baddie but y'know...
I thought we've had this conversation like 10 times by now.
Clown has a nice cock.
I’m just letting you know the truth man
Very sexy
Meg has always been hot though
as I said before, the new lucky break will have nice synergy with off-the-record. this would make a decent anti-tunnel build & I hope to see if it works once the ptb goes live. :D
Body is 1 character too short.
That is an interesting combo
Anything to shake up the boring meta though personally I feel any perks should be needed into the ground so it's more about the player and their skill and knowledge rather then there load out determining the outcome
It’s just more important to get more Yui mains. She’s the best character in the game and deserves more recognition. Yui should be the meta that you’re talking about.