Leatherface is pay to win
Deadzones are everywhere and this killer can spam a 1-Shot ability and hold his saw for an eternity. Completely and utterly broken. His stun from a sawed pallet is so short you can't even reach a second pallet without dying.
Blows my mind this killer was buffed like this.
Stop buffing killers please, nerf killers so the game is fair for both sides. One side is not supposed to win effortlessly all the time. Games are supposed to be fair.
Comments
its refreshing to see meme posts instead of constant nerf threads.
I really wonder if I encountered Sluzzy in the wild cause I have been playing an unhealthy amount of speed limiter bubba then he makes a post about bubba
Guys, he’s a troll, just leave him be and don’t pay attention to him.
Badham Preschool and The Game disagree.
if they ask it wasn't me
Ok
Well, the difference is that Sluzzy is actually trolling while Tony actually believes what he’s saying.
wait wait i got one more-
Me seeing the title of this thread:
I mean... You're not wrong. He has instant access to the best perk in the game.
BBQ lets you get 2x XP just for basically playing a normal match.
Don't even try to compare it to WGLF. You actually have to work for your stacks with that one.
Yeah, I think Lord_Tony is genuine.