How I would fix new lucky break. V2.0
I can think of 1 super simple fix that would make it still pretty strong but survivors are no longer untrackable gods now just much harder to track.
It might go completely against its old ue but just bring back blood. It is really just that easy in my opinion. It is still useful as blood i a lot harder to track especially on certain maps and you have to be able to see the ground unlike scratches which appear on walls. It is a good change imo as experienced killer who already know how to trakcblood will have that skill payed off more and even if new players are struggling against it bloodhound now has a use.
Comments
I would keep the effect the same, but instead of having it proc when injured, proc it on unhook. So after you get unhooked you don’t leave blood or scratch marks for 30 seconds (or however long is balanced). Would be a useful anti-tunnelling perk and anti-Spirit perk, but wouldn’t screw over M1 killers so strongly.
I think its best to but back the original effect but adding another minute to the time and adding another effect to. I say to also make it so that you are immune from all healing debuffs or immune to the mangled status effect.
Thats just babysitter for yourself
Survivors should bleed and their blood should glow red something similiar to bloodhound effect
I’m gonna be honest, I forgot Babysitter existed.
nope just normal blood. If you want to replace their blood with glowstick juice then bring bloodhound. If not then just learn to track regular blood
isnt that a Steve perk?
*sad Babysitter noises*
Oni is not OP
i have 2 reworks:
only hides scratch marks but doesnt hide blood for 90 seconds
or
only hides blood but permanently
i feel like current lucky break kills the point of lightweight and dance with me