why just why
Okay so I've been playing the game awhile now, but I only really play killer because it is the most interesting part of the game, but I only really played Pyramid Head and Demo so I've started picking up Nurse and Blight because I find their playstyles massively different and I've been getting a lil bored of the mains, and I want to know why survivors find it necessary to tbag every time i miss a blink or a rush with nurse or blight, and then sit and tbag the exit gates as if they just won a game against Otz or something???? Like bruh fair enough if I was playing like an a hole or being toxic but bruh all I have on is nurses calling and plaid flannel, and I instantly blink away when I hook to try apply pressure, so camping isn't a valid excuse??? like my guy well done you can do a normal loop or spam flashlight,,,, you're not that good like 9/10 plays you did were bad but because I'm on Nurse or Fantaboi i cant exactly punish you for it like I can with Demo or Chunky Boi. Like it just makes me not want to try new killers cos survivors are so god damnnnn toxic.
Comments
It's an online video game. The majority of people you meet are going to suck, and it's not exclusive to Survivors.
Pay them no mind and move on. They're doing it for a reaction, so don't give them one.
Pretty much this.
They're wasting time they could be using to gain distance on you. I welcome t-bagging for this exact reason. Let it be their downfall.
Face camp as Bubbles
show them who’s boos. Get trickster, get starstruck put it on nurse with IF and ruin their days just as they did to you.
Actually, don't.
thats exactly what im working on atm, im gonna go get lightborn off billy as well cos jesus people are unrelenting with their beamers
i dont like to be as toxic as the suvirvors cos them im just going down to their level of pettiness
dont worry im not that salty yet,,, although make your choice with basement hook, and territorial imperative with demo is about my saltiness at the moment
BUBBLES
Bubbles da'liiiinnng!