Share your random 3AM DBD pictures
I need sustenance. Please share the best DBD nonsense in your screenshot folder.
1-Are you ok Meg?
2-Nancy is not amused.
I need sustenance. Please share the best DBD nonsense in your screenshot folder.
1-Are you ok Meg?
2-Nancy is not amused.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
rip the old UI
Poor Steve. RIP Beautiful Soul XD
Nothing more fun than tipping over Porta Lockers when Dwight's are using them
OH nor, was Dweet ok? Tell me you lured the killer to show that XD
I actually think it was just a glitch on my screen cause everyone else could interact with the locker like normal. I could see the "enter locker" text but I couldn't actually interact with the locker as a survivor but I know the killer had checked that locker at least once in that match.
As for the Dweet, unfortunately as you can see from the profile pics, he didn't make it :(
As for the Dweet, unfortunately as you can see from the profile pics, he didn't make it :(
probably because you killed him
In our defense, it was funny! :D
Scrolled through my public steam screenshots and found these!
The Dwight one always gets me.
๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ญ
Alright then, here's mine.
1 - You okay Steve?
2 - Ez clap ๐
3 - Joey lookin' sus.
4 - Just hangin' out.
5 - A jolly good time for all!
I would describe that sequence as a trip through acid. :D
OMG you guys are getting ideas from r/dbdgonegay?
The joy of Painting with Pyramid Head.
No mistakes, just happy accidents. :D
We took that last screen shot like a couple years ago. We were just messing around in a KYF and while we were healing, my friend just pulled up on us like that and since it looked so godamn funny we all took a picture of it.
Three random moments from my Steam Screenshots:
How did Claudette get there? XD
Claudettes have powerful abilities, you just don't see it XD
This is what 3AM matchmaking looks like.