When iri nerf?
I know behavior doesn't give a lot of good information or timelines, but just curious if anyone knows anything about it.
I know behavior doesn't give a lot of good information or timelines, but just curious if anyone knows anything about it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Iridescent head nerf is coming this mid chapter there making it so you only have one hatchet regardless of addons
I see. Time to hop on killer and burn those 10 rainy day iri's and infantry belts then. Might as well ride the OP train before they shutdown the railroad.
soon
At some point at the beginning of next month I'd imagine.
probably the first week of may
may 4th
Enjoy the 90 second matches with 4 DCs each then I guess.
Another way to tell is when you don't see them anymore.
At this point they should remove and replace them. There isnt much reason to use them now
iri what though
I feel like you made this post just to say this. Huntress is in my top 3 and she is P3 50 and I liked the idea of 1 hatchet or 3 even but I said alright nows the time to try these and run them. I had 1 iri head cause I avoid them in my web like mori's. My iri head is the babushka can't live without it the other I might run glowing, or mangled, or infantry belt so less reloads and more snowballing. Nontheless I tried the 1 iri head I had and worse game of huntress I had in my memory. I got 2 kills and 2 dc's and de-pipped as I couldn't farm the 2 who stayed they suicided. Iri needed to go.
Im sorry Iri didn't need to go it needed to be made fun like a lot of things need. Instead of being made trash put a distance needed on it so long range shots are exposed shots would be more fun. But fun? What's that? No simple, quick, pointless, broke, thats what we get so frequently.