Nobody likes a short match...

.... BUT.. nobody also likes a 35 minute match based around running the entire match 50 times, with 3 gens left to go because everytime someone goes to fix it they get chased away from them, then either constantly downed to bleed out, or being saved and instead of going for the saviour down the hooked one to the floor again. Also, found 2 survivors trapped standing up and injured in the basement with bubba standing on the stairs, everytime the survivors tried going up the stairs hed chase them back down them again. ๐Ÿ˜ด which eventually left those 2 no choice but to quit the game. And the remaining other 2 left to bleed out. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™„ timed it to be 35 mins and 38 seconds ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ ... so who else is having bad matches today ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Comments

  • I've found that the bad matches always happen when you bring BPS :(

  • Games only last that long cause the whole team won't commit to gens, killers can literally not stop progression only reduce it at 1/4th of Survivors repair speed. Killer is only protecting the very thing that gives them time and draws Survivors out of hiding.

  • This is holding the game hostage. But hardly anyone here will tell you that because "killer good. survivor bad"

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    Games only last that long cause the whole team won't commit to gens, killers can literally not stop progression only reduce it at 1/4th of Survivors repair speed. Killer is only protecting the very thing that gives them time and draws Survivors out of hiding.

    But how can they be committed to gens if they're trapped in a basement ๐Ÿ˜‚ he's held 2 people hostage for crying out loud !

  • @Zixology said:

    This is holding the game hostage. But hardly anyone here will tell you that because "killer good. survivor bad"

    That's exactly what I thought. And I think he whole trapped Survivors in the basement explains that he was keeping them hostage.

  • I thought they changed basement stair so the killer couldn't block people in anymore, did they change it back? Did something get reverted accidentally again?

    Yeah that's holding the game hostage if they actually couldn't get out..

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2142760#Comment_2142760

    I'll refer to my other quote. If the two survivors keep backing off into the basement and aren't actively trying to escape (staying near) they are possibly (not definitely but this is how id see it as killer) trying to get one past and sacrifice the other. That means the killer is losing a kill he has earned due to them not wanting to come out. Its not his job to chase them down there. We don't know if he was body blocking, or just not taking a chance and letting them escape.

    True if that's what happened. We can't know without more details. If he just refused to let them out that's a different story.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2142699#Comment_2142699

    This seems to me actually like bubba was playing smart. If he went in then people could slip past after he got that first hit. He maybe didn't know if they had DH and could escape basement. He was trying to secure the kills in possibility. Its how I play basement aswell, if I see two people back off into basement unless I hear one healing the other I'll wait for them to step out to ensure I get them both. It sucks if he wasn't, but he may have been.

    Completely understand your form of thinking there.


    However this clown was literally on top of the stairs, and if one went up the stairs he'd chase them down the stairs again. There's securing (fair enough) then there's being an absolute melt. Holding 2 survivors downstairs stopping them for achieving their challenges or enjoying the game. They literally felt like they had no option to just stand there or just DC. I mean put yourself into those survivors shoes and have a think about it. How would you feel being trapped in a basement for that long? ๐Ÿค” because I know what I'd of done. Those 2 weren't achieving any points or their challenges so quite understandably they quit. Why waste time standing still, when you could just quit and move into another match within 5 minutes and actually achieve your challenges?

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    I've found that the bad matches always happen when you bring BPS :(

    It's definetely true as survivor.

    Bring BPS and chances are high you end up as the one with the lowest amount of points

  • @SammiieK1991

    That's a bad play on them, but unless they are the only 2 left it's open season on gens while killer blocks the exit. Cowering in the basement is bad, at least if the were downed bleeding out would count as doing something.

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    @SammiieK1991

    That's a bad play on them, but unless they are the only 2 left it's open season on gens while killer blocks the exit. Cowering in the basement is bad, at least if the were downed bleeding out would count as doing something.

    Trouble is the only person available alive outside the killer hutch was me. ๐Ÿคฃ I mean by he time I've even got down to 1 gen , theyve DCd. Hatch is locked and spawned in the basement so I'm like yep alright il just get this over with and use the EG.... of course I had died ๐Ÿ™ƒ but hey! Looking on the brightside I wasn't a nob head, I played fairly and got myself some points. Just felt bad for the other 2 literally not gaining anything because they were held hostage. Who ever you guys are I'm sorry yall we're bullied by bubba.

  • @DBDDVD said:

    I actually see no point to running gen slowdown perks, you are going to lose either way if you actually need them and if you get a 4k usually only 0-2 gens get done anyway. Fast games are usually good because only toxic survivors will finish that fast if the game is slower without slowdown perks it will actually be a game where you aren't being bullied.

    They were definitely bullied those 2 downstairs. No doubt about it. No point in reporting that either because it's not game rule breaking. And you can't stop a player being a melt.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2142699#Comment_2142699

    This seems to me actually like bubba was playing smart. If he went in then people could slip past after he got that first hit. He maybe didn't know if they had DH and could escape basement. He was trying to secure the kills in possibility. Its how I play basement aswell, if I see two people back off into basement unless I hear one healing the other I'll wait for them to step out to ensure I get them both. It sucks if he wasn't, but he may have been.

    No he definitely wasn't. And if anyone or yourself thinks holding 2 survivors hostage in a basement is acceptable then you're half the problem why this game isn't fun to play sometimes. Sure play how you want, but don't be a prick about it

  • I was against a Michael tonight. The match went 25 minutes exactly. That's because he was good, so were we, and there was CONSTANT running around, cat and mouse, doing gens, being chased away, losing gen progress, unhooking each other, healing downed teammates, etc.

    In the end it was just me and one other person and we were desperately trying to get one of two generators done that were a pretty fair distance from each other. Michael was just way too fast, always on the move. Also very good at spying and sneaking. Ultimately I made the escape by the skin of my teeth via the open hatch.

    I loved it, it was a great match.

  • @miketheratguy said:

    I was against a Michael tonight. The match went 25 minutes exactly. That's because he was good, so were we, and there was CONSTANT running around, cat and mouse, doing gens, being chased away, losing gen progress, unhooking each other, healing downed teammates, etc.

    In the end it was just me and one other person and we were desperately trying to get one of two generators done that were a pretty fair distance from each other. Michael was just way too fast, always on the move. Also very good at spying and sneaking. Ultimately I made the escape by the skin of my teeth via the open hatch.

    I loved it, it was a great match.

    Now that is a great match, that's the only time I expect a long ass match to happen. Oh and also I've tried to add you via my xbox and found a name exactly like yours but no idea if that's you or not ! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚


    If not my tags the same as my user name on here. ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @SammiieK1991 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2143827#Comment_2143827

    Now that is a great match, that's the only time I expect a long ass match to happen. Oh and also I've tried to add you via my xbox and found a name exactly like yours but no idea if that's you or not ! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

    If not my tags the same as my user name on here. ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Yeah there's definitely a difference between a boring half-hour match and a competitive half-hour match. This was one of the best matches I've ever had, hands down. It felt like a balanced, back and forth contest, going right down into several minutes of overtime when we couldn't get the doors open with Michael running them.

    When you search for a name on Xbox does it search for Xbox gamertags? Because I do probably still have an old, not very developed miketheratguy profile on the 360. Either way I'm miketheratguy pretty much everywhere, I think I'm the only one. :P Either way I'll look for your name as well.

  • @miketheratguy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2143852#Comment_2143852

    Yeah there's definitely a difference between a boring half-hour match and a competitive half-hour match. This was one of the best matches I've ever had, hands down. It felt like a balanced, back and forth contest, going right down into several minutes of overtime when we couldn't get the doors open with Michael running them.

    When you search for a name on Xbox does it search for Xbox gamertags? Because I do probably still have an old, not very developed miketheratguy profile on the 360. Either way I'm miketheratguy pretty much everywhere, I think I'm the only one. :P Either way I'll look for your name as well.

    Yeah it literally comes up with 1 miketheratguy on the xbox one lol so wasn't too sure.

  • @SammiieK1991 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2143857#Comment_2143857

    Yeah it literally comes up with 1 miketheratguy on the xbox one lol so wasn't too sure.

    If it shows as having played any WWE games, that would be me. :) I was working with THQ at the time. Other than that I'm trying to think...Perfect Dark, Crackdown, Red Dead Redemption, any combination of any of those games. Those were probably the last ones I played. The last time I recall exchanging any messages with the account was probably around 2012 or so. That might help. Either way, unless they delete old unused accounts that's definitely me. Remember though, I play on the PC and Switch Lite so I'm not sure how someone on a different system adds a friend. I'm new to cross-play.

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2142507#Comment_2142507

    It's definetely true as survivor.

    Bring BPS and chances are high you end up as the one with the lowest amount of points

    Yesterday i used my only bps on Yun Jin, it was a Freddy and one of my teammates killed themselves on hook

    I don't blame them, but eh, my bps :((

  • @Zixology said:

    This is holding the game hostage. But hardly anyone here will tell you that because "killer good. survivor bad"

    How on earth did you come to that conclusion?

    The game is only held hostage when the game cannot end.

  • well if you play against me and you are a team of red ranks games will be short! i cannot play with red rank teams. too skilled for me yet even though i am in purple. i generally have fun in purple and green ranks.

  • @SammiieK1991 said:

    .... BUT.. nobody also likes a 35 minute match based around running the entire match 50 times, with 3 gens left to go because everytime someone goes to fix it they get chased away from them, then either constantly downed to bleed out, or being saved and instead of going for the saviour down the hooked one to the floor again. Also, found 2 survivors trapped standing up and injured in the basement with bubba standing on the stairs, everytime the survivors tried going up the stairs hed chase them back down them again. ๐Ÿ˜ด which eventually left those 2 no choice but to quit the game. And the remaining other 2 left to bleed out. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™„ timed it to be 35 mins and 38 seconds ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ ... so who else is having bad matches today ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

    It is abnormally hard for the killer to bully survivors, you guys simply made the same mistakes over, and over and over and over again if so. You would have to be so inaccurate to have a 35 minute game.

    In any sense, no I don't like short matchs but assume the game is a long match I still don't mind it if it is because I am just failing (as its how you learn to get better), or if its a even game.

  • @Zixology said:

    This is holding the game hostage. But hardly anyone here will tell you that because "killer good. survivor bad"

    No its not, hardly anyone would say it is because even in that case you can still escape out of basement due to how strong the default kit is.

    Not to mention IF a killer decided to be so dumb as to constantly stand at stair way he is giving free seconds to MINUTES of time away for no reason. Killer HAS to stop survivor getting gens done as a game in which he camps ANYWHERE and doesn't provide pressure is the same as forfeiting the game IF the survivors actually do gens and stop complaining/wasting time near hook.

    I would argue the survivors in the game, would be the ones holding the game hostage because instead of doing they're main objective they are allowing two of they're teammates to get dogged on.

  • @SammiieK1991 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2142574#Comment_2142574

    But how can they be committed to gens if they're trapped in a basement ๐Ÿ˜‚ he's held 2 people hostage for crying out loud !

    Simple:

    • If both survivors were healed, they can just rush upstairs and go around him.
    1. If bubba ready's saw keep pressure forcing him to tantrum or chase you with his saw.
    2. If bubba chases you with saw both survivors should go down stairs mindful of where bubba is and loop around hook until he tantrums.
    3. If bubba chases you but doesn't go down stairs, keep pressuring him and he will be forced to follow you or not have anymore power tokens left to which you escape in any case.
    • If both survivors were injured, they simply heal while Bubba is being not smart waiting on stairs for no reason and do the first method of escape.
    1. If bubba chases you when you attempt to heal, one person tanks a hit ultimately going down and the other person escapes.
    2. If bubba remains at hook where the survivor who was down is hooked instead of chases and basically camps, congratulations you have won as now gens are open without pressure and survivors can do all the gens for A survivors hook states.
    • If one is injured and one is not, then they can choose to heal or have the one that isn't injured take a hit to escape.
  • @MrPenguin said:

    I thought they changed basement stair so the killer couldn't block people in anymore, did they change it back? Did something get reverted accidentally again?

    Yeah that's holding the game hostage if they actually couldn't get out..

    They could get out, they didn't revert that change just this is what happens when survivors who are newer to the game come to the forums. They complain about things that they could of outplayed, but didn't know thinking that the situation was lost and gave up getting upset with the outcome thinking that they couldn't do anything when they could.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2142699#Comment_2142699

    This seems to me actually like bubba was playing smart. If he went in then people could slip past after he got that first hit. He maybe didn't know if they had DH and could escape basement. He was trying to secure the kills in possibility. Its how I play basement aswell, if I see two people back off into basement unless I hear one healing the other I'll wait for them to step out to ensure I get them both. It sucks if he wasn't, but he may have been.

    No, this is actually just throwing the game if you just wait there all match while you let survivors do gens.

    Its only smart if the survivors don't counterplay it.

  • @SammiieK1991 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2142769#Comment_2142769

    Completely understand your form of thinking there.

    However this clown was literally on top of the stairs, and if one went up the stairs he'd chase them down the stairs again. There's securing (fair enough) then there's being an absolute melt. Holding 2 survivors downstairs stopping them for achieving their challenges or enjoying the game. They literally felt like they had no option to just stand there or just DC. I mean put yourself into those survivors shoes and have a think about it. How would you feel being trapped in a basement for that long? ๐Ÿค” because I know what I'd of done. Those 2 weren't achieving any points or their challenges so quite understandably they quit. Why waste time standing still, when you could just quit and move into another match within 5 minutes and actually achieve your challenges?

    @SammiieK1991 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2143089#Comment_2143089

    Trouble is the only person available alive outside the killer hutch was me. ๐Ÿคฃ I mean by he time I've even got down to 1 gen , theyve DCd. Hatch is locked and spawned in the basement so I'm like yep alright il just get this over with and use the EG.... of course I had died ๐Ÿ™ƒ but hey! Looking on the brightside I wasn't a nob head, I played fairly and got myself some points. Just felt bad for the other 2 literally not gaining anything because they were held hostage. Who ever you guys are I'm sorry yall we're bullied by bubba.

    However this clown was literally on top of the stairs, and if one went up the stairs he'd chase them down the stairs again. They literally felt like they had no option to just stand there or just DC.

    Correct they FELT that way because they don't understand that the situation was not bad for them at all. Just because they feel that way DOESN'T mean it is that way.

    Holding 2 survivors downstairs stopping them for achieving their challenges or enjoying the game.

    Yes what bubba was doing is sorta annoying, however THEY stopped THEMSELVES from that because they decided to:

    • Get themselves in the situation in the first place that this outcome was possible
    • Not correctly play vs what bubba was doing

    I mean put yourself into those survivors shoes and have a think about it. How would you feel being trapped in a basement for that long?

    I came up with a plan instantly of sacrificing myself so my teammate could leave so we can continue on with the game. I have been in MANY situations like this and when everyone is doing what they should be the killer always suffers in the end when all the gens pop and they still are doing whatever they are doing and only to realize that if they don't stop whatever they are doing the survivors will just escapes much too late.

    Why waste time standing still, when you could just quit and move into another match within 5 minutes and actually achieve your challenges?

    Good question, they should of just counterplayer it or allowed you to do gens.

    Trouble is the only person available alive outside the killer hutch was me. I mean by he time I've even got down to 1 gen , theyve DCd. Just felt bad for the other 2 literally not gaining anything because they were held hostage.

    If you were able to pop off 4 gens, then you did your part, the game was clearly winning, the issue was the survivors. They did it to themselves. IF you didn't do gens and are lying then you equally contributed to their and your death because you have no reason to not be doing them.

    They held themselves hostage if anything.

  • @DerpyPlayz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2142824#Comment_2142824

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2143816#Comment_2143816

    However this clown was literally on top of the stairs, and if one went up the stairs he'd chase them down the stairs again. They literally felt like they had no option to just stand there or just DC.

    Correct they FELT that way because they don't understand that the situation was not bad for them at all. Just because they feel that way DOESN'T mean it is that way.

    Holding 2 survivors downstairs stopping them for achieving their challenges or enjoying the game.

    Yes what bubba was doing is sorta annoying, however THEY stopped THEMSELVES from that because they decided to:

    • Get themselves in the situation in the first place that this outcome was possible
    • Not correctly play vs what bubba was doing

    I mean put yourself into those survivors shoes and have a think about it. How would you feel being trapped in a basement for that long?

    I came up with a plan instantly of sacrificing myself so my teammate could leave so we can continue on with the game. I have been in MANY situations like this and when everyone is doing what they should be the killer always suffers in the end when all the gens pop and they still are doing whatever they are doing and only to realize that if they don't stop whatever they are doing the survivors will just escapes much too late.

    Why waste time standing still, when you could just quit and move into another match within 5 minutes and actually achieve your challenges?

    Good question, they should of just counterplayer it or allowed you to do gens.

    Trouble is the only person available alive outside the killer hutch was me. I mean by he time I've even got down to 1 gen , theyve DCd. Just felt bad for the other 2 literally not gaining anything because they were held hostage.

    If you were able to pop off 4 gens, then you did your part, the game was clearly winning, the issue was the survivors. They did it to themselves. IF you didn't do gens and are lying then you equally contributed to their and your death because you have no reason to not be doing them.

    They held themselves hostage if anything.

    Oh okay. I suppose not all players agree on one thing aye.

  • @SammiieK1991 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2143966#Comment_2143966

    Oh okay. I suppose not all players agree on one thing aye.

    You can disagree with the objective facts if you want (that doesn't even make sense really), but the fact remains the facts are still the facts.

    If you disagree then you are just objectively wrong as that makes no sense.

  • @DerpyPlayz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2143973#Comment_2143973

    You can disagree with the objective facts if you want (that doesn't even make sense really), but the fact remains the facts are still the facts.

    If you disagree then you are just objectively wrong as that makes no sense.

    Okay if that's what you choose to feel bro that's what you choose to feel init. I'm not wrong for keeping to how I personally feel about situations.


    Things are what they are. Noones wrong for not sharing the same views and attitude in this game..

  • @SammiieK1991 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2143974#Comment_2143974

    Okay if that's what you choose to feel bro that's what you choose to feel init. I'm not wrong for keeping to how I personally feel about situations.

    Things are what they are. Noones wrong for not sharing the same views and attitude in this game..

    Okay if that's what you choose to feel bro that's what you choose to feel init.

    I don't choose to feel anything, feelings just come and go. This is why we don't ration with feelings on logical matters as at that point you would have equal luck rolling a dice for the objective best outcome.

    I'm not wrong for keeping to how I personally feel about situations.

    If it goes vs reality, then by popular definition ("not correct or true; incorrect.") you ARE objectively wrong. Truth and logic does not care about feelings, it is what it is.

    Things are what they are. Noones wrong for not sharing the same views and attitude in this game.

    Well things are what they are as pointed out, and I agree with the second point to some degree but not completely.

    You aren't wrong for sharing views IF it doesn't harm anyone or anything to a objective significant degree with harm being defined as unrepairable damage done to object or being in this context.

    However, if your views conflict with reality they are as well wrong. I want to believe for example that my Father is still alive, however no matter what I feel about the matter I would be objectively wrong for believing he is alive. As are you for ignoring objective facts about situations and instead going off of feeling.

  • @TunnelVision said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2142690#Comment_2142690

    How on earth did you come to that conclusion?

    The game is only held hostage when the game cannot end.

    If that were true, then it's impossible to hold the game hostage because you can just DC.

  • @Zixology said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2143905#Comment_2143905

    If that were true, then it's impossible to hold the game hostage because you can just DC.


    You're misinterpreting that. They mean legitimately end the game.

    As a matter of fact, any game that cannot end without you DCing is the fundamental qualification for "hostage holding" as far as the developers/rules are concerned.

    It's not about games you cannot progress without losing. Its about games you cannot progress at all.

  • @Ecstasy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144622#Comment_2144622

    You're misinterpreting that. They mean legitimately end the game.

    As a matter of fact, any game that cannot end without you DCing is the fundamental qualification for "hostage holding" as far as the developers/rules are concerned.

    It's not about games you cannot progress without losing. Its about games you cannot progress at all.

    Well said!

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2143955#Comment_2143955

    Not if the two survivors are refusing to give up the kills. Also, by that point I wouldve downed one and then slugged and tunneled the hell out of the other for being that #########.

    What I was saying is, from the sounds of things, these were the last 2 Alive. He wanted the secured 2k.

    Again, also what I said is situational, I agree.

    Not if the two survivors are refusing to give up the kills. Also, by that point I wouldve downed one and then slugged and tunneled the hell out of the other for being that [BAD WORD].

    As said before, if the survivors play correctly you will only down one.

    You can read my replies in this thread for why that is the case.

    What I was saying is, from the sounds of things, these were the last 2 Alive. He wanted the secured 2k.

    No, there where three alive in total according to op, two in basement, and op working on gens. The fourth is never mentioned according to what I saw so I think he died somehow.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2143822#Comment_2143822

    You either misread what I'm saying, or are just blind.

    I said (in other words) that there's a good chance that he was just securing the 2 hooks/kills. If he had 2 in basement but there's a chance that 1 will escape if he walks in then why would he? He shouldn't have to give up a down/kill.

    I think your blindsided entitlement is what's ruining the game sir, maybe think and actually read what someones putting before posting absolute nonsense.

    First of all I'm not a Sir I'm a female. And secondly don't quite like you're tone here if I'm honest. Maybe my opinion and attitude is different but you sound a bit of a jerk if I'm straight with you sir.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2146408#Comment_2146408

    So what your saying is he secured the 3k which he had obviously earned (they were stupid enough to go into the basement together) and the fact that the survivors aren't punished for ######### up that badly (both of them deserve to be downed for that) is imo ridiculous. However, why should survivors be able to undo their mistake like that with minimal consequences (only one downed).

    So what your saying is he secured the 3k which he had obviously earned (they were stupid enough to go into the basement together) and the fact that the survivors aren't punished for [BAD WORD] up that badly (both of them deserve to be downed for that) is imo ridiculous.

    No I am saying you don't know how to read my reply and aren't even arguing against what I am saying but stating something random.

    Akin to a conversation like:

    "Hey pat"

    "Hey, whats up. Do you like popcorn, went to the movies yesterday and it was a great treat?"

    "I know right! That is what happened yesterday, and then I learned he could recover from surgery!"

    This is how broken your replies are because you aren't taking the time to read what I am saying, so you just assume I am saying something.

    However, why should survivors be able to undo their mistake like that with minimal consequences (only one downed).

    They shouldn't, they should be punished harshly for bad plays, however this game is survivor sided and because of that if they played that situation correctly then only one person would've gone down.

  • @SammiieK1991 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144522#Comment_2144522

    First of all I'm not a Sir I'm a female. And secondly don't quite like you're tone here if I'm honest. Maybe my opinion and attitude is different but you sound a bit of a jerk if I'm straight with you sir.

    I would not recommend calling people names on these forums, while I agree with your tone in response to this person, you might get banned because the mods are ban hungry here. So calling someone "J***" might be enough to get you jailed, because that's how great the rules are here.

  • @DerpyPlayz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2147024#Comment_2147024

    I would not recommend calling people names on these forums, while I agree with your tone in response to this person, you might get banned because the mods are ban hungry here. So calling someone "J***" might be enough to get you jailed, because that's how great the rules are here.

    Ah okay thanks man, I kinda feel like the word jerk though is alot more polite than any other possible words I've seen written on here and that have been edited due to profanity ๐Ÿ˜‚


    Plus the amount of times I've been called that on this forum I've probably had more hot dinners actually... ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • "nobody likes a short match"

    say that to a 7k hour sweatlord rank 1 nurse when her haunted ground gets cleansed

  • @SammiieK1991 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2147176#Comment_2147176

    Ah okay thanks man, I kinda feel like the word jerk though is alot more polite than any other possible words I've seen written on here and that have been edited due to profanity ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Plus the amount of times I've been called that on this forum I've probably had more hot dinners actually... ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Ah, well just a heads up.

    I strongly dislike how it is as well, so just thought I would say somethin'.

  • @DerpyPlayz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2147248#Comment_2147248

    Ah, well just a heads up.

    I strongly dislike how it is as well, so just thought I would say somethin'.

    Appreciated thankyou, nice to see some friendly ones ๐Ÿ™‚ hope you have a nice evening buddy x

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2147172#Comment_2147172

    You said, and I quote " If the survivors play correctly you will only down one". So let's look at this as a whole then. The survivors have gotten into the basement, ######### up number one. They aren't healing whilst down in the basement, which would force the killer to come down and allow maybe one of them to escape, ######### up number two. Why should either of these ######### ups be disregarded by, they've ######### up but if they play correctly now they won't get punished for the previous ######### up.

    What part of this isn't true? Or are you just going to pivot again to Another you haven't read my post before replying?

    Right so your last point is that they should be punished harshly for this missplay, surely then this killer was doing his duty as a killer and ensuring they got punished since they refused the just punishment that they should've gotten. He didn't play right into their hands and rather than holding the game hostage he was instead ensuring he got his kills that he had rightfully earned.

    Beo that's alot of bad words.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2147172#Comment_2147172

    You said, and I quote " If the survivors play correctly you will only down one". So let's look at this as a whole then. The survivors have gotten into the basement, ######### up number one. They aren't healing whilst down in the basement, which would force the killer to come down and allow maybe one of them to escape, ######### up number two. Why should either of these ######### ups be disregarded by, they've ######### up but if they play correctly now they won't get punished for the previous ######### up.

    What part of this isn't true? Or are you just going to pivot again to Another you haven't read my post before replying?

    Right so your last point is that they should be punished harshly for this missplay, surely then this killer was doing his duty as a killer and ensuring they got punished since they refused the just punishment that they should've gotten. He didn't play right into their hands and rather than holding the game hostage he was instead ensuring he got his kills that he had rightfully earned.

    I totally forgot what we are talking about, so I will just digress as I am too lazy rn to read everything over again to understand what you are talking about.

  • @DerpyPlayz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2157205#Comment_2157205

    I totally forgot what we are talking about, so I will just digress as I am too lazy rn to read everything over again to understand what you are talking about.

    ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2147172#Comment_2147172

    You said, and I quote " If the survivors play correctly you will only down one". So let's look at this as a whole then. The survivors have gotten into the basement, ######### up number one. They aren't healing whilst down in the basement, which would force the killer to come down and allow maybe one of them to escape, ######### up number two. Why should either of these ######### ups be disregarded by, they've ######### up but if they play correctly now they won't get punished for the previous ######### up.

    What part of this isn't true? Or are you just going to pivot again to Another you haven't read my post before replying?

    Right so your last point is that they should be punished harshly for this missplay, surely then this killer was doing his duty as a killer and ensuring they got punished since they refused the just punishment that they should've gotten. He didn't play right into their hands and rather than holding the game hostage he was instead ensuring he got his kills that he had rightfully earned.

    Ah ok I am back and read it as I remember now.

    Nope, you still are creating a strawman. Go read what I said, correctly, and I will reply to an actual argument.

    You still are creating arguments for me.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2169509#Comment_2169509

    I quoted your previous comment, the one I replied to when you replied to me. Whether that's your words or someone else's, I'm only replying to what I replied to.

    Simply put- I replied to a comment from someone, you replied to my reply. I'm therefore quoting the thing I've replied to originally, and since you felt the need to reply to this comment in particular and are defending said comment, Im pointing out where in the original comment I replied to this was said. Whether or not you hold this position- I'll go back and check if it was you who said this quote, I am not sure as I'm writing this.

    Simply not how logic works, this is a false dichotomy. Just because I reply to you doesn't mean I agree with what someone else said. Again, this is a fallacy. There were a many of outcomes of which I could of replied to you. Some reason you just never considered I read what you said and disagreed with something from my own person.

    At least I understand what you are talking about slightly now. My stance is my own stance, I simply disagreed with something you said. I was not defending anyone, and you assumed AND asserted I have. I am not someone else, and my claim is not someone elses unless I directly say or implicate it is to which I've done neither.

    @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2146839#Comment_2146839

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2146408#Comment_2146408

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2169509#Comment_2169509

    What does The middle quote say.

    I quoted you exactly "If the survivors play correctly you will only down one", using this as an excuse to say he shouldn't have guarded basement at the top to ensure getting both kills is by association saying that the survivors messing up before doesn't matter as long as they can outplay them now then some sort of reward should be gained. That is what you have said there, that's not me putting words in your mouth.

    The reason why I kept saying go back, is because your blatant disregard of logic has me even lost where to start, to such a degree I feel like I am telling a child what sight is. I thought maybe you would just read it like I said, and reply back. I was clearly mistaken however as you still have not.

    I quoted you exactly "If the survivors play correctly you will only down one", using this as an excuse

    There is so much wrong with this sentence, and it demonstrates you don't understand what I have said. Firstly, I was not talking at all about it as a excuse. Its NOT a excuse, its objective to the situation. If the survivors play correctly in zed situation YOU WILL only down one, REGARDLESS if I like it or not that is the fact.

    he shouldn't have guarded basement at the top to ensure getting both kills is by association saying that the survivors messing up before doesn't matter as long as they can outplay them now then some sort of reward should be gained. That is what you have said there, that's not me putting words in your mouth.

    So yes, yes this is putting words in my mouth. If you weren't I wouldn't say that you were not. The fact that you strawman this into me saying "He shouldn't do X to ensure X" is just disingenuous. A direct claim, you state I have made when again, I have reiterated it as clearly as possible this is not what I have said.

    Also, that is not how implication works even if I did say that, there are major holes in your logic. If someone we're to say that, it would have no bearing at all if or not on survivors performance and nor is a reward even hinted at all. IE: If someone used that as a excuse for stopping killer ensured kills (Which I have no clue why you bring this up as it has nothing to do with anything we are talking about), it in no way says anything about the survivors plays, nor does it take in consideration what the survivors are doing.

    A sentence of "I love apples and they are my favorite food ever, therefore oranges are better then apples" makes more sense then what you have just said.

  • @Zixology said:

    This is holding the game hostage. But hardly anyone here will tell you that because "killer good. survivor bad"

    No it isnt. In that scenario, survivors could have died if they wanted to, but instead they were in the basement doing nothing but crying about it, while it could just have ended if they wanted to.

โ€น 1 2