Are pallet stuns permanently broken?

I thought the recent update fixed pallet stuns? I’ve had multiple matches where you could tell that it should have been a stun but the killer smacks the pallet. Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

  • They're currently bugged, yes. The Killer won't get stunned if they're mid-lunge when the pallet goes down.

    The supposed pallet fix mentioned in the latest patch was probably referring to a different pallet related issue. There's probably several, knowing this game.

  • It works well for me

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    They're currently bugged, yes. The Killer won't get stunned if they're mid-lunge when the pallet goes down.

    The supposed pallet fix mentioned in the latest patch was probably referring to a different pallet related issue. There's probably several, knowing this game.

    You mean like Breakdown that currently permanently break hooks?

    Or the 95% probability to find a key every single games?


    The game is broken as ######### at the moment.

  • @BananaBlooD95 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2136997#Comment_2136997

    You mean like Breakdown that currently permanently break hooks?

    Or the 95% probability to find a key every single games?

    The game is broken as ######### at the moment.

    I was talking specifically about pallet related bugs, but yes, the game has quite a few different glitches going about recently.

  • Kinda premature to be saying "permanently broken."

    Yeah, pallet stuns are buggy. I still get stunned plenty, so it's not like pallets never work. I'm sure the devs are looking into the issue.

  • No, they were shadow buffed

  • Yes, they are broken forever.

  • @jakesotto said:

    No, they were shadow buffed

    @Mr_K said:

    Yes, they are broken forever.

    I feel like we embraced the two spectrums of how people are interpreting this glitch pretty well

  • Nothing is really "permanently broken" in the video game world, they're just hair-pullingly annoying to find and patch in a sea of features.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Kinda premature to be saying "permanently broken."

    Yeah, pallet stuns are buggy. I still get stunned plenty, so it's not like pallets never work. I'm sure the devs are looking into the issue.

    I mean if you run Breakdown, once you get unhook your hook stay broken till the match end. 8 hooks no kill= 8 broken hooks that NEVER come back. Some ######### ass SWF are abusing it.

  • @BananaBlooD95 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2137010#Comment_2137010

    I mean if you run Breakdown, once you get unhook your hook stay broken till the match end. 8 hooks no kill= 8 broken hooks that NEVER come back. Some ######### ass SWF are abusing it.

    ... uh, what? Was that comment meant for me?

    Yeah, I know Breakdown is broken and teams can do that. Not sure... ummm, not sure.... what... to say to that. Doesn't really have anything to do with pallet stuns.