Would you rather have Rambo or Scooby Doo in DBD?
I was wondering what people would prefer out of the two since they were on the recent survey.
I was wondering what people would prefer out of the two since they were on the recent survey.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Scooby Doo can finaly unmask Meyers!
Id be open to Rambo as a killer at least lol
If we dont get velma I am going to riot.
Scooby-Doo is no more silly than DBD especially when it comes to chases. I'm not sure how they would be able to obtain the license, but if it were to come to fruition i'd definitely be amazed
Scooby-Doo is a gigantic part of my childhood and, although it’s probably not going to happen but, if they somehow DID get it in, I’d buy the ######### out of that chapter! xD
Only because I think a mission accomplished mori where he actually stabs the survivor in the throat would be sick.
Scooby doo has any terrifying villain and a survivor can be the shaggy god.
Still much closer than I expected lol
I want to see Shaggy getting chased by Pyramid Head in Badham Preschool while Laurie Strode, Ash Williams, and Velma are working on a generator.
100% SAME! It caused me to a horror/true crime junkie! Also, Zombie Island and Witch's Ghost still (F-BADWORD-S)!! And, the sounds tracks are bomb! I still watch old episodes on Amazon!
Neither? I don't think either particularly fits DbD. The only exception would be if you made RAMBO the Killer, and the Survivors some local hick-town Sheriffs. An insane, killing machine Vietnam Vet with PTSD might work.
HELL YEAH! I still watch Scooby-Doo, Mystery Incorporated was a fantastic revival series that I think is honestly under appreciated. Plus, I have all the old series/movies to watch and all that and, yes, both Zombie Island and Witch's Ghost are fantastic to this day. :D
######### I PICKED THE WRONG OPTION. I AM A GENUINE MORON.
Scooby doo seems a little too silly for this game. Sure we already have Elephant Clown but that's still technically in character for him and doesn't really ruin the game's aesthetic, at least, it doesn't for me. I really don't think I could take the game seriously at all if I suddenly bumped into Shaggy when playing survivor or something, lol. Rambo doesn't really fit either as he's an action dude from what I hear but if I had to choose then Rambo, 100%