Which resident evil survivor would you be most excited to play as?
I want Alice from the movies just because I started watching them as a kid and I've always wanted to play her in one of the games, so it would be a childhood dream come true.
If we somehow got Alice is the only survivor I'd be super salty lol
I don't think she would be the main survivor. I've just got my fingers crossed for her being a legendary skin, all I ever wanted was to play her in one of the games growing up.
I don't think she would be the main survivor. I've just got my fingers crossed for her being a legendary skin, all I ever wanted was to play her in one of the games growing up.
Honestly I hate her and don't want her to come back in anything again lol.
What makes you like her so much, just out of curiosity?
For me, she just felt like Resident Evil had their script mixed up with The Matrix and just went with it lol
Honestly I hate her and don't want her to come back in anything again lol.
What makes you like her so much, just out of curiosity?
For me, she just felt like Resident Evil had their script mixed up with The Matrix and just went with it lol
The first Resident evil was the first scary movie I ever watched when I was 9 and I've it's been my favourite movie series since.
The last couple of movies weren't as good but I still loved them because Alice was my favourite movie character ever. She was just so dark and badass I honestly loved everything about her, plus she is the ultimate bio weapon lol.
I just remember playing the games afterwards and always dreaming about her being in one some day. My whole childhood and even teen years involved the games, movies and I even had posters of her all over my walls lol.
The first Resident evil was the first scary movie I ever watched when I was 9 and I've it's been my favourite movie series since.
The last couple of movies weren't as good but I still loved them because Alice was my favourite movie character ever. She was just so dark and badass I honestly loved everything about her, plus she is the ultimate bio weapon lol.
I just remember playing the games afterwards and always dreaming about her being in one some day. My whole childhood and even teen years involved the games, movies and I even had posters of her all over my walls lol.
Yeah I liked her in the first one for the most part, with the second one mostly good but a little too over the top. The rest were weird lol
They did get a bit weird towards the end to be fair, she was the main reason I kept watching.
The first few films were the best and the 2nd was definitely my favourite.
Yeah it was weird how they did like half baked versions of the game characters. I would have been much more cool with it if they fully.embraced it as it's own thing rather than a mix of video game stuff and it's own thing. . The second one was good but the hand to hand fighting with nemesis I didn't care for
Yeah it was weird how they did like half baked versions of the game characters. I would have been much more cool with it if they fully.embraced it as it's own thing rather than a mix of video game stuff and it's own thing. . The second one was good but the hand to hand fighting with nemesis I didn't care for
Yeah I agree, I wish Claire and Jill got more air time in the movies then they did.
The first Resident evil was the first scary movie I ever watched when I was 9 and I've it's been my favourite movie series since.
The last couple of movies weren't as good but I still loved them because Alice was my favourite movie character ever. She was just so dark and badass I honestly loved everything about her, plus she is the ultimate bio weapon lol.
I just remember playing the games afterwards and always dreaming about her being in one some day. My whole childhood and even teen years involved the games, movies and I even had posters of her all over my walls lol.
Ok, interesting to see the opinion of someone who first watched the movies. I never felt like the movies got anything to do with the games except copy/pasting some of the names of characters and objects :P
Ok, interesting to see the opinion of someone who first watched the movies. I never felt like the movies got anything to do with the games except copy/pasting some of the names of characters and objects :P
I got into the games first but I just really loved the movies as well and I was hooked after the first one, although I admit they got a bit confusing towards the end lol.
You're right though a lot of stuff is copy pasted like certain characters and a couple of game storylines where used but slightly differently like when Jill had the amulet that turned her evil etc. But Alice was always such a badass to me, I know she'll probably not go into dbd but a boy can dream lol.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
close second for claire
Jill has always been my pick for a survivor but, like I’ve been saying, I’d be happy with anyone they picked because I just adore RE. :)
Same, I hope they cash in on legandary skins because I'd be that chump that ends up buying them all lol.
Oh same here 100%!
Use the "Zoey" Meg Cosmetic,it close enogh
...
I don't know what I picked but I don't know about the Resident Evil Franchise.
I a little bit view one of fengs skins as very similar to Ada so she's out.
I pick Rebecca since she is probably the most underutilized female in the series. Not my favorite, but one who we don't get enough on
If we somehow got Alice is the only survivor I'd be super salty lol
I don't think she would be the main survivor. I've just got my fingers crossed for her being a legendary skin, all I ever wanted was to play her in one of the games growing up.
Honestly I hate her and don't want her to come back in anything again lol.
What makes you like her so much, just out of curiosity?
For me, she just felt like Resident Evil had their script mixed up with The Matrix and just went with it lol
The Master of Unlocking, of course!
The first Resident evil was the first scary movie I ever watched when I was 9 and I've it's been my favourite movie series since.
The last couple of movies weren't as good but I still loved them because Alice was my favourite movie character ever. She was just so dark and badass I honestly loved everything about her, plus she is the ultimate bio weapon lol.
I just remember playing the games afterwards and always dreaming about her being in one some day. My whole childhood and even teen years involved the games, movies and I even had posters of her all over my walls lol.
Yeah I liked her in the first one for the most part, with the second one mostly good but a little too over the top. The rest were weird lol
They did get a bit weird towards the end to be fair, she was the main reason I kept watching.
The first few films were the best and the 2nd was definitely my favourite.
Yeah it was weird how they did like half baked versions of the game characters. I would have been much more cool with it if they fully.embraced it as it's own thing rather than a mix of video game stuff and it's own thing. . The second one was good but the hand to hand fighting with nemesis I didn't care for
Yeah I agree, I wish Claire and Jill got more air time in the movies then they did.
BHVR please add Claire, I would literally main her with Meg and Yui if she was in the game.
Also having Claire on #2
but why is Ashley Graham not on the list? 🤣😋
Ok, interesting to see the opinion of someone who first watched the movies. I never felt like the movies got anything to do with the games except copy/pasting some of the names of characters and objects :P
No sheva love, smh
I got into the games first but I just really loved the movies as well and I was hooked after the first one, although I admit they got a bit confusing towards the end lol.
You're right though a lot of stuff is copy pasted like certain characters and a couple of game storylines where used but slightly differently like when Jill had the amulet that turned her evil etc. But Alice was always such a badass to me, I know she'll probably not go into dbd but a boy can dream lol.
I want to duo as Chris and Sheva and yell "Sheva!" whenever I'm on a gen and she's not