New Lucky Break is really only problematic with Iron Will, right? So what if...
What if new Lucky Break made grunts of pain 50% louder while active? This small change seems like it would fix most of the issues people have with it.
What if new Lucky Break made grunts of pain 50% louder while active? This small change seems like it would fix most of the issues people have with it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is a good change ngl
I had the same idea !
Actually a pretty good idea. Would reward killers for tracking with sounds
we need to change spirit with stridor first, this change will makes spirit more annoying than ever.
Yes but lucky break is gone forever once its time expires. I think everyone is overselling it. If not that is on less meta perk survivors might have.
this is actually a good idea.
Actually this is kinda worse for Spirits with Stridor, it's gonna be 100% + 50%(Lucky Break) + 50%(Stridor) = 200%
With 200% of extra grunt of pains, Spirit will hear the groans in a absurd distance, which can allow you to mindgame her better.
I had the same idea
I think @odra was implying that if sound is the only available cue to track survivors using Lucky Break, more people are gonna play as Spirit in general.
There always has to be at least one of you..
Not so lucky after all I guess.
Would reward headphone players mostly. I can't use that because of my tinnitus 😥
since when 200% means mind game better, it just means spirit can more accurately pinpoint the survivor more.
Spirit players would be really happy for this, that basically every counter to her is getting buffed
old MoM was gone forever once you used it...
200% of injured noises is like 20 meter of a Survivor my friend. 20 METERS. It's almost a entire terror radius of some Killers. If a Survivor stop running and try to play smart, he can definetely mindgame her.
imagine if 150% on spirit already give spirits unfair advantage. imagine if 200% then actually no need for other tracking skills anymore. I might be back playing spirits again, just to overwhelming all survivors