Name of RE killer,the what?
Last time I played a RE title was the original decades ago.
How is bhvr gonna market the new killer's name?
For eg,if it's MR X they gonna call him what?"the Mr X"?doesn't seem right.
Last time I played a RE title was the original decades ago.
How is bhvr gonna market the new killer's name?
For eg,if it's MR X they gonna call him what?"the Mr X"?doesn't seem right.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If it's either Mr. X or Nemesis, it's most likely going to be 'The Tyrant'.
I see thx for input,I take it it is mentioned somewhere in the franchise.
Could be "The Bioweapon".
Nah doesn't sound menacing enough
Just a reminder that the Tyrant from Resident Evil 2 is not in fact named Mr. X. Its a fan name and I have no idea where it came from. In the game he is one of the many T-103 model dropped over Racoon city, and the specific one encountered by Leon and Claire in the RPD is code named T-00.
The boss of the original Resident Evil as well as Nemesis where also Tyrants. Less memorable Tyrant variants also appear in Code Veronica and RE0.
So The Tyrant seem like a no brainer.
The zombie ๐
At the time there was very little detail about him; thus the name Mr X was created.
Really love how that name stuck though, he was terrifying in RE2 remake!
either The Tyrant (Mr X) or The Nemesis (Nemesis)
Alternatively, The Mould (one of the monsters from RE7)
The Birkin
But it DOES open up for potential killers other than Mr. X.
Birkin, Jack, Lady Alcina and Wesker ain't tyrants.
The B.O.W.
Probably the Tyrant.
If I get lucky, maybe something like The Patriarch (Jack Baker).