For my 500th post...
I'd like everyone to dump their Dead by Daylight memes here please!
Not a meme, but I just thought this was pretty cute.
Let's go 500 posts. Here's to many more ✌
I'd like everyone to dump their Dead by Daylight memes here please!
Not a meme, but I just thought this was pretty cute.
Let's go 500 posts. Here's to many more ✌
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Godspeed.
Here's one for the upcoming RE chapter
That undying one was far to real 😅😅
It's beggining to look like reddit.
Not that I mind, actually it's a nice change from all the complaining posts.
I'm looking forward to the 1000th, cheers.
2018 players, rise:
I can vibe with this thread!
Unfortunately I have nothing to offer except for this old classic.
Lol. 🤣 That's funny.
Anyone got anymore funny in game screenshots?
memes for days
Edit: this was the only way my phone would allow me to post multiple. I'm not smart
There’s all the ones I’ve made
Oh this is gonna be a shitshow.
That deliverence one is so true.
OoO Nea in bright clothing who spends all game on a gen: *doesn't get hooked*
P3 Claudette with Deliverance in the corner of the map doing nothing productive and genuinely invisible: *hooked first*
I laughed a bit too hard at the Oni one. @GoodBoyKaru
Dunno why it didn't quote your post. Wack.
Funniest ######### I've ever seen. Wish I could be as funny as you
thats a few i collected over the years here.
some are a bit outdated, but i hope they could still make you laugh a tiny bit ^^
Oh my god this thread is gold.
We need moreeee
I have one.
Just one.
I made it myself.
:)