Whats your thoughts on michael? Does he need a full rework?
After going around and asking people as well as playing my own games as him i do generally believe the opinion he's one of the weakest killers right now. He suffers so much from powercreep. Is stuck 105% which good survivors or spinechill gamers can play around sightlines to keep you in it for the entirely of corrupt sometimes (the whole early game) . Then ew2 when you finally get it isnt even a chase power really and it ain't even that good for hit and run like wraith. Then say you get ew3. Okay? Your still a m1 killer so ill just loop you just the same then all that stalk is wasted which you have a finite amount. He has no anti-loop. No map pressure. He's just the definition of m1. Want a instadown killer? Choose oni he can get the power easier and has slugging potential. Want to play hit and run? Wraith or ghostface (personally i like wraith more). Even the stalking to expose id rather ghostface. Ey at least some of myers addons are great! *looks at the brushes and earrings* nevermind. Maybe im just being to mean to the man but i just wanna see your opinions?
Tldr: watch this 30 second video.
Comments
Yeah vs competent survivor team, he's pretty terrible addonless. He needs to be modernised, in other words, buffed a lot so that he can compare to killers who overshadow him like Oni or Ghostface.
For example some things I would do:
Is it drastic ? Yes. But it also ensures that killer as iconic as Micheal freaking Myers isn't overshadowed so much by so many newer killers.
I know these changes are probably too much and devs would never give them all to him but I can dream, can't I.
Yes. I saw a rework for Myers and it was great.
So doing a rework on him, might do wonders
He needs his multi-stalk back, that's for sure. I never understood the reason for its removal.
Something I've thought about was implementing 2 add ons into his base kit. Specifically J. Myers Memorial and Hair Bow. It is frankly outrageous how much of a difference these 2 add ons can make. They genuinely boost him from a semi meme that can catch you unaware if you really weren't paying attention, to a significant threat who's tier 3 can become a game ender but at no point does it really feel unbalanced. Now obviously this won't happen. Last time we asked for an addon basekit they decided to nerf the killer, but it's a nice thought.
Fix for the limited power is the same as ghostface. 99 your power till you are about to get the hit then focus on defending the body and nearby gens. As for not getting looped, that comes with practice with m1 killers not to mention his t3 lunge is god teir
As much as I love his power now, it does need a rework or at least some major buffs.
He needs buffs / rework.
I personally think he needs the following changes:
A rework of Myers would probable kill his unique game play. His addons are some of the best in the game and I feel bhvr would replace them all with bp bonus ones.
That would sound great if Myers could mori survivors fully stalked on death hook
If I was going to rework him, I'd rework him differently than just number changes.
I think his base mechanic is fine and thematic. The only thing they don't really capture is his ability to pop up anywhere. I think he needs some kind of a teleporting mechanic like Jason has in the F13 game. Not the Shift ability, but the Morph.
As a Myers main I think he is fine. He is suppose to be slow in the beginning because of the unique way in which his power works.
I think his add-ons could be updated, but as far as his base power. I like how rewarding he feels.