Supernatural Chapter?

Would anyone else like to see a chapter based off the show Supernatural? I used to love the show but I'm not that into it anymore. Regardless, it would fit dead by daylights theme really well. Maybe as a duo survivor chapter only, with Sam & Dean. There isn't a specific killer/monster that the show is based around; although they could really choose any urban legend!

Comments

  • Just for the sake of being able to play a video game featuring Sam & Dean i'd be all for it.

  • Ive actually just been rewatching this show lol love the idea

  • Sam & Dean against Yellow Eyes or Lucifer

  • If we're throwing in TV shows what about X-Files?

  • I honestly would rather have KPop fans than Supernatural fans in the game

  • I would love Sam and Dean! That would be so perfect. Not really a specific killer for that license so I imagine it would be just 2 survivors like how Ash was alone.

  • @Dragonshensi said:

    I honestly would rather have KPop fans than Supernatural fans in the game

    Too bad for you then.

  • Actually since Supernatural isn’t in it yet that kinda means too bad for you.

  • @Blueberry said:

    I would love Sam and Dean! That would be so perfect. Not really a specific killer for that license so I imagine it would be just 2 survivors like how Ash was alone.

    That's what I was thinking too!

  • @Dragonshensi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2126494#Comment_2126494

    Actually since Supernatural isn’t in it yet that kinda means too bad for you.

    No because supernatural fans are already playing the game so too bad for you. You gotta be more specific.

  • @DwightFairfield said:

    If we're throwing in TV shows what about X-Files?

    Maybe bhvr are taking inspiration from X-Files. I’ve started watching them from the beginning and just finished watching an episode called “Humbug”, it’s about some freak show twins, one of them is deformed and can detach itself and goes around jumping on people. He has a real likeness to Victor too, like almost identical.

  • The shows more memorable antagonists would probably be a bit out of place in the entities realm; I don't know how you would explain the presence of Archangels and literal Gods in the fog. Not like there's a shortage of other potential killers mind, but they would be in danger of being a bit anticlimactic.

  • @SalmonDean said:

    YES YES YES YES! 🙌🏻

    Did I make an account just to post in this thread? Maybe... LMAO

    Sorry, but I’m just so excited at the thought of Sam and Dean being playable characters. When I saw Supernatural as an option in the recent survey I wanted to cry. They mean so much to me.

    I felt the same way! Although I no longer watch the show it's such a nostalgic feeling and I would be so happy to combine two things I enjoy

  • @Harold_Shipman said:

    The shows more memorable antagonists would probably be a bit out of place in the entities realm; I don't know how you would explain the presence of Archangels and literal Gods in the fog. Not like there's a shortage of other potential killers mind, but they would be in danger of being a bit anticlimactic.

    You're right, I would have loved to see Amara or Lucifer but I understand what you are saying but maybe a mixture of one of the archangels/gods and something less memorable like a vampire/wendigo/werewolf but introduce it as one with the looks of normal enemy and maybe one power of a archangel or god dk

  • @Dragonshensi said:

    I honestly would rather have KPop fans than Supernatural fans in the game

    well i am both so sucks to suck <3 there are sn fans everywhere

  • @kassamell said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2126444#Comment_2126444

    well i am both so sucks to suck <3 there are sn fans everywhere

    i love to see a girlboss winning.

  • @SalmonDean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144194#Comment_2144194

    I can see why some people stopped watching or just lost track as it is a huge watch, but it is one of the rare shows that kept me hooked from the start until the end. I actually find it hard watching new things as I just always want to rewatch Supernatural lol.

    Hopefully one day we see Sam and Dean in this game. Until that day comes, I’ll just keep dreaming about it. Hehe

    I really really loved the first couple of seasons and I loved a select few episodes after that but it became way too complex and oversaturated for me. That being said I'll always have a soft spot for the show and the characters ❤

  • Oh my God I have been posting about this since 2019. I would LOVE a supernatural chapter with Sam and Dean as survivors. I was so ######### happy when I saw the option on the survey and clicked it IMMEDIATELY.

  • @mrpieseller said:

    Oh my God I have been posting about this since 2019. I would LOVE a supernatural chapter with Sam and Dean as survivors. I was so ######### happy when I saw the option on the survey and clicked it IMMEDIATELY.

    I'm glad I'm not the only one!

  • Depending how much creative liberty they'd be allowed with the property, I think it'd be cool to have Sam and Dean as the survivors and the killer could be a Corrupted Castiel or something along those lines

    Three of the series most popular characters in one package, who could say no to that

  • I'm all in for a Supernatural-Chapter!

    I even have a Killer-Idea!


    Supernatural-Chapter:

    Sam+Dean-Survivors

    And a "Azazel"-Killer (yellow Eyed Demon) who can leave his body as black smoke that can fill human bodys lying around the map.

    This way Azazel could fly across the map, spotting Survivors/marking them and then enter a nearby body to hook them!

    OR 

    He could possess them to move them toward a body (or hook?) while having to master skill-checks that become rapidly unbeatable!

    (Maybe he could be less powerful in the bodies lying around or he could use his perks only in his "main-body")

  • I want a Conjuring Chapter with Ed and Lorraine Warren

  • Corrupted Castiel as a killer would be my guess as to the Killer

  • @Brokenbones said:

    Corrupted Castiel as a killer would be my guess as to the Killer

    Either that or lucifer only because lucifer is one of the most encountered baddies. Would be great if it was crowley spitting out lines based on whether Sam or Dean was picked out of a locker or something. If Sam he could say something like "hello moose". They could have a lot of fun with the supernatural chapter if they decided to go that route.

  • @Blueberry said:

    I would love Sam and Dean! That would be so perfect. Not really a specific killer for that license so I imagine it would be just 2 survivors like how Ash was alone.

    @Harold_Shipman said:

    The shows more memorable antagonists would probably be a bit out of place in the entities realm; I don't know how you would explain the presence of Archangels and literal Gods in the fog. Not like there's a shortage of other potential killers mind, but they would be in danger of being a bit anticlimactic.

    @kassamell said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144003#Comment_2144003

    You're right, I would have loved to see Amara or Lucifer but I understand what you are saying but maybe a mixture of one of the archangels/gods and something less memorable like a vampire/wendigo/werewolf but introduce it as one with the looks of normal enemy and maybe one power of a archangel or god dk

    Yeah, that's why the killer should definitely be Azazel/Yellow eyed demon. He is not a god but a demon, a common supernatural creature that fits the realm (just like spirit, hag, wraith, oni, and now onryō) and probably the most remarkable character like this in the show. Perhaps Crowley could be a legendary outfit for him.

    @SupernaturalChapter said:

    I'm all in for a Supernatural-Chapter!

    I even have a Killer-Idea!

    Supernatural-Chapter:

    Sam+Dean-Survivors

    And a "Azazel"-Killer (yellow Eyed Demon) who can leave his body as black smoke that can fill human bodys lying around the map.

    This way Azazel could fly across the map, spotting Survivors/marking them and then enter a nearby body to hook them!

    OR 

    He could possess them to move them toward a body (or hook?) while having to master skill-checks that become rapidly unbeatable!

    (Maybe he could be less powerful in the bodies lying around or he could use his perks only in his "main-body")

    Oh boy, the black smoke traversing the map would look really cool.