Lack of Jakes Annoys me
Whenever i get a jake to chainsaw and just collect there face. Its ussually one who does all the twists and can only get mallet hits. I don't even care to win as killer it just hurts cant progress cause noones jake. Everyone is claudette or feng and dwight. I really hate how noone touches him. I hope whatever they do with sabotage brings more jakes out to sabo.
Comments
Wait... what... you want more Jakes????
And here's me trying to eliminate the little hook-farming shite from the game.
Same.
Jake is the thiccest boi
You see lots of Jakes on PS4 but at the red ranks it seems to be Claudette, Meg and Neas.
actually, i got the same problem xD
i cant find any jakes when i play leatherface :c
I only ever switched to Leatherface when there was a Jake in the Lobby. Just be sure to have a good build ready to go...
D A R N
poor bubbas just want their masks...
you can help!
donate one jake per day, and make a poor bubba happy again!
please donate to the next bubba you see!
to donate to a bubba, please go to the nearest basement and proceed pointing at it, until bubba understands. thank you for your patience!
Me Jake main
You may see more in the next patch with the sabo changes. Then you can collect their faces! Just not mine pls lol
I see less Dwight players than I do Jake. However the most common ones I see are Meg, Claudette, Nea, and David.
Give me a couple of weeks, and I will be maining Jake until I get him to Level 41. I recently got Dwight to Level 41, and I am in the process of using up all of his offerings, and using the points to level up Meg. The process will repeat with Meg: get her to Level 41, use up all her offerings, then move on to Claudette, etc.
I BARELY see Dwight. Meg and Claudette are the two most popular ones followed by Nea. The ones I rarely see are Tapp and Laurie.
Wow...just had a round with an idiotic Jake player who was fixing gens when I was hooked RIGHT UNDERNEATH him. The killer was gone miles away and he continued to fix the same generator ignoring me on the hook. Red ranks need I remind you. People wonder why I have something against Jake players. They play like foreheads.
This. Lol.
And I don't know why anyone would want to wear that smug, punchable face anyway.
Was going to post a picture of Nea... But I couldn't do it, laughing too hard.
Claudette? Nea? Meg? Feng? They all have better cosmetics than Jake. However I’ll admit the long hair with sunglasses paired with the flannel bubble vest combo is a sick combo. Jake doesn’t have as many cosmetics as other survivors nor is it the best.
LOL. I'm a Jake main and this post makes me want to start doing this.
the pure thought of their happy (Jake)faces is enough for anyone to help them out
Just think about all the poor souls you can make happy! (dont think about the other 3 souls in your round, they would understand, im sure of that c:)
Thank you very much for supporting us! We hope to see you again here at SaveTheEndangeredJakefaceBubba.com! We hope you will have a great basement time!
I just stopped using Jake because of all the tunneling and camping from Leatherfaces and also the fact that his cosmetics aren't that good or stealthy plus Jake is kinda of a huge character so he stands out when hiding behind smaller objects.
Pffft.
Nobody plays Quinten.
I use the bloody jacket and the darkest pants I can find. He blends in really well with those.
I agree. I see way more jakes than Quinten.
Part of the reason, I assume, is that people view Freddy as bad, so nobody buys the DLC w/ Quinten.
I hardly see any Quintons, Tapps or Lauries. Jake is 4th least seen I'd say.
Hopefully after they rework him we'll start seeing more Freddys and Quintens.