The others can be good but can still not deliver. Starstruck almost always guarantees a hook, you down idiot survivors, and it's the only one with a lasting effect outside of carrying.
Starstruck is only effective against not very good survivors as most killers. Agitation lets you get hits you wouldn't otherwise, makes it easier to get to a hook and save you a lot of time, much better option in higher skill games.
I love Starstruck. They all stay away from me while I'm carrying and (at least right now, when no one's used to it) I can sometimes get a free down on somebody who does a gen in my face.
Star struck has a potential lasting affect which makes it worth taking if it gets you even a single down, while completely shutting down survivor body block
This is a tough one to vote on because they have so many different benefits. Agitation would probably be the strongest for me cos I can get to hook locations quickly and speed is probably the thing I want most when I'm playing killer, which is why I rarely use the basement.
Starstruck hurts sweaty SWFs with flashlights/sabo toolboxes, it mostly guarantees that no one will get in your way while carrying someone, and if they try to play the hero, they may give you a free down.
Agitation is also really good, and it's specially effective when you need to do basement related missions. Great to use on Trapper or Hag to get survivors into your "trap nest". Buuut I like scaring people off with Starstruck. It's possibly the best perk we got from the All Kill chapter.
Starstruck on Nurse is nasty from what I've seen. It's fairly powerful on any killer whose powers still count as basic attacks e.g. Nurse, Spirit, Deathslinger etc.
This is a tough one to vote on because they have so many different benefits. Agitation would probably be the strongest for me cos I can get to hook locations quickly and speed is probably the thing I want most when I'm playing killer, which is why I rarely use the basement.
The mods actually play the game...you actually play the game?? (0_0)?!?
Gotta go with Agitation. Even if your Survivors are scattered across the map, Agitation can still help. Sure it has less potential to outright win you the game... but you are going to pick people up. You're going to carry Survivors. So Agitation is going to give you value.
Also the ability to hook the Survivor where you want them instead of wherever is closest is way better than it sounds like it'd be.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Starstruck for sure.
The others can be good but can still not deliver. Starstruck almost always guarantees a hook, you down idiot survivors, and it's the only one with a lasting effect outside of carrying.
Agitation on the ability to save time.
Starstruck is only effective against not very good survivors as most killers. Agitation lets you get hits you wouldn't otherwise, makes it easier to get to a hook and save you a lot of time, much better option in higher skill games.
Agitation is just a great perk overall, saves time, can occasionally get hits, can get to good hooks easier
I love Starstruck. They all stay away from me while I'm carrying and (at least right now, when no one's used to it) I can sometimes get a free down on somebody who does a gen in my face.
These are in two seperate perk categories catagories making this vote weird.
You have agitation and iron grasp which are carrying distance perk.
Then you have the anti bodyblock perks such as starstruck and mad grit.
Star struck has a potential lasting affect which makes it worth taking if it gets you even a single down, while completely shutting down survivor body block
This is a tough one to vote on because they have so many different benefits. Agitation would probably be the strongest for me cos I can get to hook locations quickly and speed is probably the thing I want most when I'm playing killer, which is why I rarely use the basement.
Starstruck hurts sweaty SWFs with flashlights/sabo toolboxes, it mostly guarantees that no one will get in your way while carrying someone, and if they try to play the hero, they may give you a free down.
Agitation is also really good, and it's specially effective when you need to do basement related missions. Great to use on Trapper or Hag to get survivors into your "trap nest". Buuut I like scaring people off with Starstruck. It's possibly the best perk we got from the All Kill chapter.
Starstruck on Nurse is nasty from what I've seen. It's fairly powerful on any killer whose powers still count as basic attacks e.g. Nurse, Spirit, Deathslinger etc.
The mods actually play the game...you actually play the game?? (0_0)?!?
Of course I play the game! I've played since Beta
Gotta go with Agitation. Even if your Survivors are scattered across the map, Agitation can still help. Sure it has less potential to outright win you the game... but you are going to pick people up. You're going to carry Survivors. So Agitation is going to give you value.
Also the ability to hook the Survivor where you want them instead of wherever is closest is way better than it sounds like it'd be.
Agitation, because speed
Okay, maybe not the best but by far the most fun.
Oh ok..?!
thwilling twemaws
Because Demo make funny sound.
NOED...
oh wait I meant starstruck
Holy Moly, I've only been around since august of 2018