Really behavior???

I just bought object of obsession out of shop and decided that I would use it before the nerf, I also figured it would help me with getting better at looping and all. But I started noticing a pattern, as soon as I put object on my queue time got twice as long... my first match was against a wraith and I thought that it was just coincidence; next game i played i got wraith AGAIN, and the game after, ANOTHER WRAITH! Afterwards I got a really long queue and then got a deathlsingwe and after I got a billy. I was kinda skeptical they did some kind of shadow nerf to spite the survivors or something, because the next two matches I played were a wraith and a Ghostface, I decided to take of object for 3 matches and my queue time was almost instant and, guess what, I didn't get a stealth killer! Crazy, right? But the funniest part is after that, I put object back on and instantly I got a longer queue time and got wraith and Ghostface back to back. I didn't think behavior was that petty towards their players but I think I'm done playing this till they fix it, their game. Not to mention they said they fixed pallets but I've still been having issue with them too.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Can you prove it?

    Take a clip.

  • Sounds like a lot of guessing

  • When did this happen? Last night (roughly 13-14 hours ago) my queue times went from about two or three minutes to literally like ten seconds, right around 3 AM or so (US Central time). I'm not saying that this is any kind of conspiracy or something - for all I know it's just a "magic hour" when a lot of players in some location happen to come online - but it was extremely noticeable. Kind of confusing, even. I was ready to stop playing for the night because survivor queues always stretch to much longer waits late at night where I'm at, but this time, boom, it's as if someone just suddenly flipped the "fast queues" switch on.

  • You sound like someone that probably believes covid 19 was started on purpose by the various governments of the world to control us.

  • It's not important, but they don't use the american spelling, so the company's name is Behavior Entertainment. Also, since its a proper noun, you need to capitalize it.

    Also, yeah. I feel you, man.

  • Most likely a coincidence, I'd say.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Can you prove it?

    Take a clip.

    how am i supposed to clip a slew of games,, for all you know they are just random clips.. im speaking out of experience and its quite funny because my friend played literally all day and got no stealth killers whatsoever, as soon as I joined with object we got 2 back to back.

  • There is absolutely no connection between a perk you are running and your queue times!