Which RE survivors are you hoping for? And what cosmetics do you think they'll receive?

I'm personally hoping for Jill and Chris as the survivors for the chapter (if we end up getting 2). I feel as though these two don't just make sense as they were the first 2 survivors of the RE series, but due to the fact that they have both received numerous outfits in the games due to their recurrence in the series.

I feel as though the cosmetics introduced for these characters will mostly be recreations of the ones available in the RE games, so here are a few of the ones I feel we may get.

Jill default:

ff6931b9620a800024f23f554d26ed22.jpg

Casual outfit 1:

wallpapersden.com_jill-valentine-resident-evil-3-remake-4k_1280x2120.jpg

Casual Outfit 2:

unnamed.jpg

Military Outfit:

d8fs4x5-9c5d2bea-4e34-46a0-ad3b-b2059012fe98.png

BSAA outfit:

f640cf829387009c84a6f21abb9077e1.jpg


Chris default:

001802x9.jpg

Casual outfit 1:

Chris_Casual_Character_Select.png

Casual outfit (?) 2:

EsSm2PEXcAARf4p.jpg

BSAA outfit:

4990443-230px-chrisredfieldre5.jpg


There are other choices obviously but if I wanted to list them all, I'd be typing all day. I also believe that we will receive some options for legendary skins as well (e.g. Claire, Leon, Rebecca, Barry, etc.)

What do you think we'll receive with the next chapter?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • i want ethan or chris redfield. preferably ethan but he cant really have any cosmetics.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Unpopular take: Zoe Baker.

  • id like to see either ashley or moira, to be honest

    edit: for cosmetics, just their alt outfits in their games

  • I'd like Chris, but it's not gonna be Chris.

    Mr. Boulder Puncher would be way too strong! 🤣

  • I think they will probably use legendary cosmetics to bring more characters into the game.

  • Ethan_Village_Render.png

    Maybe a legendary where he's Leon, Piers, or Carlos

  • I want the RE2 License.

    Nemesis, Claire and Leon.

  • I honestly think Capcom will let dead by daylight milk the license . So we may get Chris & Jill and all the other RE characters will be put in as Legendaries.

  • I would 100% buy a HUNK cosmetic. Wouldn't want him as a survivor though because he'd kick the ######### out of half the killer roster so seeing him being downed by legion or pig would just be pitiful.

  • @Harold_Shipman said:

    I would 100% buy a HUNK cosmetic. Wouldn't want him as a survivor though because he'd kick the ######### out of half the killer roster so seeing him being downed by legion or pig would just be pitiful.

    I mean I don’t know when you all will understand that these aren’t normal people. The entity enhanced their normal form. They may look small & weak but in reality they’re not .

  • @Iceman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2116812#Comment_2116812

    I mean I don’t know when you all will understand that these aren’t normal people. The entity enhanced their normal form. They may look small & weak but in reality they’re not .

    So do Umbrella manufactured experimental bioweapons, but, well, look how well that worked. Hunk would ######### have the entity itself

  • @Harold_Shipman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2116920#Comment_2116920

    So do Umbrella manufactured experimental bioweapons, but, well, look how well that worked. Hunk would ######### have the entity itself

    No he wouldn't.

    Hunk is a huge badass, but he is a huge badass because he canonically is moving like a speedrunner with absurd precision in close quarters with a bunch of B.O.Ws, not because he is so good at punching things that he can shatter eldritch beings. He literally won't survive the 4th survivor scenario if you try to fight your way out, its all about jukes and using your tools to bypass stuff.

    Sounds like good survivor material to me!

  • Whoever they've picked, I sincerely hope we can have a legendary skin of the Tofu Survivor from RE2

    Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 1.34.21 PM.png
  • 99% sure they showed the RE Infinite Darkness Leon outfit in the teaser (looks to be the same suit), so it's likely Leon and Claire, though I would prefer Leon and Jill.

  • The only costumes you'll ever need for a Resident Evil Chapter

    image.png


  • I hope it's Leon. He's my favorite character from RE.

  • @thefallenloser said:

    99% sure they showed the RE Infinite Darkness Leon outfit in the teaser (looks to be the same suit), so it's likely Leon and Claire, though I would prefer Leon and Jill.

    That looked to be Felix. Same waistline of the suit coat, and the screams were his.

    The reveal is still a month and a half away, and the chapter a further three weeks after that. They wouldn't show us exactly what we're getting this early.