Swf is such bs

All I have to say is that playing killer is not enjoyable once you get to rank 8-1.I always get toxic survivors and it's frustrating.This game used to be so much funner.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • What back when SWF was even stronger?

  • Which is why we need to buff solos then superbuff killers glad we have another for the cause. It's even more important now we remain vigilant especially since bhvr have proven they don't give two flying ######### about solos.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    What back when SWF was even stronger?

    No, back when the community wasn't so toxic.

  • The community has always been toxic. If you really have a problem with it turn off endgame chat and leave after every match immediately

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2115870#Comment_2115870

    The community has always been toxic. If you really have a problem with it turn off endgame chat and leave after every match immediately

    I play on console, so I just get teabagged non stop instead

  • @mihalis00 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2115873#Comment_2115873

    I play on console, so I just get teabagged non stop instead

    Is tbagging really that annoying? Maybe it’s because I’ve played a ton but teabagging never bothers me anymore. It literally a person pressing ctrl over and over

    Also if you’re on console how do you know it’s an SWF?

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2115877#Comment_2115877

    Is tbagging really that annoying? Maybe it’s because I’ve played a ton but teabagging never bothers me anymore. It literally a person pressing ctrl over and over

    Also if you’re on console how do you know it’s an SWF?

    Usually when it's not a swf there's always atleast 1 person playing on ps4 too but when they all play on pc they usually are swf plus I know for a fact their on coms cuz there's no way they have everything coordinated that well and have every piece of info

  • @mihalis00 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2115879#Comment_2115879

    Usually when it's not a swf there's always atleast 1 person playing on ps4 too but when they all play on pc they usually are swf plus I know for a fact their on coms cuz there's no way they have everything coordinated that well and have every piece of info

    You know that there are more consoles than just PS4 and PC? If you see Crossplay-Survivors, they dont have to play on PC, they can also play on PS5, XBox, Switch... or PC.

    Let alone that teabagging is not a SWF-Thing, I can perfectly teabag you while playing Solo.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2115885#Comment_2115885

    You know that there are more consoles than just PS4 and PC? If you see Crossplay-Survivors, they dont have to play on PC, they can also play on PS5, XBox, Switch... or PC.

    Let alone that teabagging is not a SWF-Thing, I can perfectly teabag you while playing Solo.

    Well obviously but as I said they always have everything perfectly coordinated.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Which is why we need to buff solos then superbuff killers glad we have another for the cause. It's even more important now we remain vigilant especially since bhvr have proven they don't give two flying ######### about solos.

    you are living in a fantasy if you think this will actually happen


    solos will NEVER be buffed. i’ve made it to rank 2 while only playing solo and NOTHING will save these survivors, even the red ranks. the whole survivor system is an absolute train wreck and perks that are constantly nerfed make it even worse for solos. killers whine and complain ab BT and DS bc they got a ‘bully squad’ abusing the perks one game so the devs thought they would balance the game by nerfing DS. now whenever you load into a game without an obsession everyone will be tunneled out of the game and you have to wait a whole 10 minutes for another game

  • The community was more toxic in the past because of people like Ochido. Now that he's been banned from the game it's not as bad as before.

  • are you serious? killer mains now consider being blinded by a flashlight and being DS’d ‘toxic behavior’. then you could literally DS before even being hooked

  • @oliviaa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2115912#Comment_2115912

    are you serious? killer mains now consider being blinded by a flashlight and being DS’d ‘toxic behavior’. then you could literally DS before even being hooked

    I never said that was toxic.

  • have you ever scrolled through here for 5 minutes or looked through that awful killer main reddit? killer mains are so insecure they think even clicking a flashlight once to help a survivor 360 better is toxic behavior. some of yall need to take breaks and it shows

  • @mihalis00 said:

    All I have to say is that playing killer is not enjoyable once you get to rank 8-1.I always get toxic survivors and it's frustrating.This game used to be so much funner.

    All evening yesterday i was against purple and red ranks that were all friends or groups on two. They were good and i do not use a strong build for Freddy. it was hard but tried my best i was rank 8 before reset and i am going from 9-10 all day yesterday. it is very frustrating though.

  • Playing in SWF makes playing survivor tolerable. I've avoided playing survivor for about a month or two now because I no longer play with the friends who introduced me to this game and when I play solo queue it makes me never want to play survivor again.

    Constantly getting dumb teammates or being tunnelled out the game. Even with meta perks solo queue is insufferable.

    The only time I enjoyed playing survivor was in a SWF. Not because it was easier but because of quality control.

  • It use to be way worse. Type Ochido into YouTube and watch his videos from 3 years ago, now that was toxic lol.

  • @oliviaa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2115865#Comment_2115865

    you are living in a fantasy if you think this will actually happen

    solos will NEVER be buffed. i’ve made it to rank 2 while only playing solo and NOTHING will save these survivors, even the red ranks. the whole survivor system is an absolute train wreck and perks that are constantly nerfed make it even worse for solos. killers whine and complain ab BT and DS bc they got a ‘bully squad’ abusing the perks one game so the devs thought they would balance the game by nerfing DS. now whenever you load into a game without an obsession everyone will be tunneled out of the game and you have to wait a whole 10 minutes for another game

    Huh? What are you on about? Lots of people abused 60 second invincibility DS, DS now servers its purpose, anti tunneling.

  • @mihalis00 said:

    All I have to say is that playing killer is not enjoyable once you get to rank 8-1.I always get toxic survivors and it's frustrating.This game used to be so much funner.

    Playing solo queue isn't enjoyable either at rank 8-1. Killers playing competitively and teammates either don't have game knowledge and know what to do at critical moments or don't do gens.

  • @Tomskrex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2115901#Comment_2115901

    Huh? What are you on about? Lots of people abused 60 second invincibility DS, DS now servers its purpose, anti tunneling.

    so sitting on a generator for 2 seconds means you aren’t being tunneled anymore? makes sense.

    this DS nerf did nothing but hurt solo survivor players bc killers throw temper tantrums after losing their precious 4k and made it seem like DS was the bane of their existence

  • @oliviaa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2116034#Comment_2116034

    so sitting on a generator for 2 seconds means you aren’t being tunneled anymore? makes sense.

    this DS nerf did nothing but hurt solo survivor players bc killers throw temper tantrums after losing their precious 4k and made it seem like DS was the bane of their existence

    Why are you sitting on generator for 2 seconds if you are being tunneled? Shouldn't you run away if you are getting chased? Can you see how absurd that is?

  • Yeah, it's another chicken or egg debate.

    But , if so may killers are going to play , with the old fk the survivor rulebook, I'm going tunnel and camp, I don't give a #########. Im not here for their fun. Which is certainly their right to do.

    Then more folks are going to SWF, which makes killer, like fk being nice, I'm just going to......

  • @Tomskrex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2116045#Comment_2116045

    Why are you sitting on generator for 2 seconds if you are being tunneled? Shouldn't you run away if you are getting chased? Can you see how absurd that is?

    Survivors like to tap gens in a chase, so they can undo killers gen regression and waste their time running them around a loop as well. They want their to have their cake and eat it.

    Literally 1 of 4 survivors alone can do two things at once, while killer has to be in 5 places at once.

  • @Tomskrex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2116045#Comment_2116045

    Why are you sitting on generator for 2 seconds if you are being tunneled? Shouldn't you run away if you are getting chased? Can you see how absurd that is?

    please are you that dense, you completely missed my point


    the whole deactivation thing was a solution made by the devs bc they were too lazy to figure out what else they could do to possibly fix it

    it does NOTHING but hurt survivors. yall say we’re bad if we’re being slugged or tunneled at 5 gens but if we heal one of our teammates up after being unhooked to undo the snowball, yall will continue to slug and tunnel. just get better at the game

    the only time tunneling is acceptable is if the person is being a ‘bully’ to you, if they’re an OoO, or they just got farmed off hook by their dumb teammate

  • @oliviaa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2116056#Comment_2116056

    please are you that dense, you completely missed my point

    the whole deactivation thing was a solution made by the devs bc they were too lazy to figure out what else they could do to possibly fix it

    it does NOTHING but hurt survivors. yall say we’re bad if we’re being slugged or tunneled at 5 gens but if we heal one of our teammates up after being unhooked to undo the snowball, yall will continue to slug and tunnel. just get better at the game

    the only time tunneling is acceptable is if the person is being a ‘bully’ to you, if they’re an OoO, or they just got farmed off hook by their dumb teammate

    "Are you that dense?"

    Stating your point with opening insult is clear sign you just want to have fight and unleash your frustration. No thanks and good luck.

  • @Tomskrex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2116069#Comment_2116069

    "Are you that dense?"

    Stating your point with opening insult is clear sign you just want to have fight and unleash your frustration. No thanks and good luck.

    cry about it

  • Can y'all stop acting like babies and just like... conversate normally?

  • @Seraphor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2116056#Comment_2116056

    Survivors like to tap gens in a chase, so they can undo killers gen regression and waste their time running them around a loop as well. They want their to have their cake and eat it.

    Literally 1 of 4 survivors alone can do two things at once, while killer has to be in 5 places at once.

    My point. Now you trade regressing gen for DS. One or another. Not both.

  • @mihalis00 said:

    All I have to say is that playing killer is not enjoyable once you get to rank 8-1.I always get toxic survivors and it's frustrating.This game used to be so much funner.

    Couldn't disagree more. Killer is just as easy at red rank as it is at green rank. Most survivors are very clearly solo and people on both roles are heavily boosted up to ranks that they shouldn't be close to by the emblem system, so it just ends up being so much easier.


    As for SWF, the vast majority of them throw the game for flashy plays.

  • @SunderMun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/243397/swf-is-such-bs

    Couldn't disagree more. Killer is just as easy at red rank as it is at green rank. Most survivors are very clearly solo and people on both roles are heavily boosted up to ranks that they shouldn't be close to by the emblem system, so it just ends up being so much easier.

    Have you ever tried killer? Have you used a killer that needs actual skill?

  • @mihalis00 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2116086#Comment_2116086

    Have you ever tried killer? Have you used a killer that needs actual skill?

    You tell people to converse pleasantly and then respond to my own experience with this. Beautiful.


    I'm red rank on both roles, I play with consistently dropping frames and I know how to play all killers to that level.

    I'm a legion/oni/blight main. None of those killers are 'easy' and they definitely require skill.

    I also do pretty well with Clown, even long before he got the buff to remove his slowdown, in red ranks. And matchmaking was much, much better then.

    But as I said, I play all killers to red rank quality, because it's not that hard to do given that the emblem system and solo survivors means a lot of people are boosted, literally.


    I also must point out that just because I say that I'm red rank 'quality' that doesn't mean I think I'm good; I'd say I'm average despite this because, as I said, emblem system is trash.

  • Yes, indeed seeing ochido abusing bugs, and being toxic in general, and other people where playing like him, because why not. Yes definitely less toxic

  • @oliviaa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2115865#Comment_2115865

    you are living in a fantasy if you think this will actually happen

    solos will NEVER be buffed. i’ve made it to rank 2 while only playing solo and NOTHING will save these survivors, even the red ranks. the whole survivor system is an absolute train wreck and perks that are constantly nerfed make it even worse for solos. killers whine and complain ab BT and DS bc they got a ‘bully squad’ abusing the perks one game so the devs thought they would balance the game by nerfing DS. now whenever you load into a game without an obsession everyone will be tunneled out of the game and you have to wait a whole 10 minutes for another game

    I've made it to rank 1 solo multiple times, trust me I'm very aware of the horrors that happen there.

    And yeah it'll never happen if people don't ask for it. Especially not if they make changes like the new small game and open handed and then- here's the kicker- have the gall to say "We hope solo survivors will enjoy these changes".

  • @oliviaa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2116056#Comment_2116056

    please are you that dense, you completely missed my point

    the whole deactivation thing was a solution made by the devs bc they were too lazy to figure out what else they could do to possibly fix it

    it does NOTHING but hurt survivors. yall say we’re bad if we’re being slugged or tunneled at 5 gens but if we heal one of our teammates up after being unhooked to undo the snowball, yall will continue to slug and tunnel. just get better at the game

    the only time tunneling is acceptable is if the person is being a ‘bully’ to you, if they’re an OoO, or they just got farmed off hook by their dumb teammate

    As a vocal opponent of tunneling, I must tell you that tunneling is acceptable whenever one wants to do it.

    It is not against the rules and can greatly increase the odds of a killer victory. Is it the most fun style to verse, no. But, we really have to stop telling each other how to play, accept other styles exist and move on when things don't go our way.

    My slogan, Play how you would like to verse, at all times, in all situations and you can never really lose.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2115877#Comment_2115877

    Is tbagging really that annoying? Maybe it’s because I’ve played a ton but teabagging never bothers me anymore. It literally a person pressing ctrl over and over

    Also if you’re on console how do you know it’s an SWF?

    Teabagging is a problem when you're on the hook and none of your team has the balls to save you because some muppets standing in front of you. 🙄😂 but hey! Welcome to DBD where you can play how you want and noones happy!.... turn end chat off, or if the heat can't be handled uninstall the game 🤦‍♀️🤯

  • This discussion went off topic pretty quick, as well as a some less than civil behavior towards one another. As such, I am going to close this conversation.