Freddy kreuger’s old power but buffed in my own way

333437A2-375F-43EF-8ECE-E1C24CF14DCD.jpeg

Note: The 40% debuff to repair speeds i realized was a bit much so i decreased it to 15% if not 25%.

Comments

  • I want some sort of micro-sleep mechanic to be added to his kit. This is the 2010 Freddy we have after all, and micro-sleeping was a really neat mechanic in that movie.

  • As an Old Freddy main, this is a very interesting concept, especially the 5 seconds Dream Transition.

    However, 25% debuff sounds a bit weak, in my opinion. The thing about Old Freddy, was that his Dream World was very powerful, but as a survivor you were not there all the time. 40% or 45% is the way to go.

    Otherwise, great concept! It always pleases me to see my old main getting the love he rightfully deserved. And, as always:

    #GiveUsBackOldFreddy

  • Yes! I just want to have some way to play as Old Freddy or play with a rework based around his old power.

    #GiveUsBackOldFreddy

  • Old freddy was unique but now He's a mix between trapper and doctor with a gen TP power with alarm clocks

  • I mean in fairness, old Freddy had a 50% action speed debuff in the Dream World and could have been increased with old Swing Chains and Jump Rope.

  • @MeepLessThan3 said:

    I mean in fairness, old Freddy had a 50% action speed debuff in the Dream World and could have been increased with old Swing Chains and Jump Rope.

    Ah, the memories. Back then, Swing Chains was a Rare, Green add-on. Good old times.

  • I would actually look into getting Sharp Hand Joe if this became a thing.

  • i want old freddy so badly man.

    why does "put ######### on floor" man still exist.

  • @Haddix said:

    i want old freddy so badly man.

    why does "put ######### on floor" man still exist.

    Because BhVR lazy

  • @GeneralV said:

    As an Old Freddy main, this is a very interesting concept, especially the 5 seconds Dream Transition.

    However, 25% debuff sounds a bit weak, in my opinion. The thing about Old Freddy, was that his Dream World was very powerful, but as a survivor you were not there all the time. 40% or 45% is the way to go.

    Otherwise, great concept! It always pleases me to see my old main getting the love he rightfully deserved. And, as always:

    #GiveUsBackOldFreddy

    Thank you! And yes I guess 40% could work but I didn't want to make tremendously insane game slowdown because of the perk combos possible now..... I wanted to play it safe.

  • @ItzZane_ said:

    Old freddy was unique but now He's a mix between trapper and doctor with a gen TP power with alarm clocks

    not even

    he's just....put thing on floor, thing slow. click on objective to teleport.

    wow. insanely fun power. so creative.