talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference
I'm losing my freaking mind right now. I've been a huge RE fan for over 20 years now and to see an RE chapter come to DBD is freaking awesome. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never played it, never will. Some people are going bananas about it. Same for Silent Hill chapter, hadn't even heard of that. So which killer will they pick?
I've never even played RE and can't help but be pretty excited. I wonder if it will deal with the Resistance game in any way or stick to the classic RE content.
Never played it, never will. Some people are going bananas about it. Same for Silent Hill chapter, hadn't even heard of that. So which killer will they pick?
No idea. I think there's zombies involved. That's the extent of my knowledge.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference
I'm losing my freaking mind right now. I've been a huge RE fan for over 20 years now and to see an RE chapter come to DBD is freaking awesome. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cool maybe it's based on operation racoon city
Thanks for uploading this I was trying to find this
Apparently I'm the only person who doesn't care.
Holy #########!!!!! No wayyy
🥳
And me
Never played it, never will. Some people are going bananas about it. Same for Silent Hill chapter, hadn't even heard of that. So which killer will they pick?
I've never even played RE and can't help but be pretty excited. I wonder if it will deal with the Resistance game in any way or stick to the classic RE content.
Chopping up potatoes like i just got hired at in n out burger
Incredible.
I genuinely didn’t believe we’d see an RE chapter for a long time, if ever.
That's cool. Can't say I'm a huge RE fan but I did play Resident Evil 7 Biohazard and that was a really great game.
No idea. I think there's zombies involved. That's the extent of my knowledge.
Kinda have to agree.. Never played them, was hoping for an IT chapter tbh...
Wanted Alien myself.
Quite a lot of other fanbases left disappointed tonight lol.