New dbd chapter confirmed to be resident evil
i was watching the showcase chilling i wasnt prepared for this
https://youtu.be/jYVev0kFHPYi literally screamed i wasnt ready
edit:
making this post was a mistake i get an email for every single one of these
edit edit: May 25th!! Tune in for more information on the chapter (anniversary stream)!! If you can't make it I'll do my best to have a summary ready ASAP

Comments
Already forgotten... ๐
Lmao fast track & smash hit are bad? Both of them are good
These are the characters I hope we get!
On the one hand, I'm sad it's not the Candyman (again). On the other, I'm glad I actually got this one right.
I respect you but i have to disagree. He is so fun. I mean i played with Huntress so many matches and i never got fun as her. But Trickster is fun killer. I just felt sad because he is not enough strong. And i dont think buff will be enough. He will still need buff.
We just need alien chucky & fnaf in the game Jason and pennywise too buuut we already know why we might not get them in DBD
True, I also am very saddened by his weak power. I have far more fun playing huntress than trickster.
//
BOBA SAME I ######### SCREECHED
Hmmm... this is going to get interesting.
Just give me clementine JUST HER and i'll buy her in a heartbeat and get her to P3 INSTANTLY
Making this post was a mistake
Fast Track meh, if i wanna gen rush i have better options. Smash Hit same. I have better exhaustion perks. So they didnt change meta. But for killer perks, they are really good.
It's at the very end of the post.
Give me Claire Redfield or I will riot! I fell in love with her in Code Veronica and I'll toss Claudette for her.
even if jill is the base a claire legendary please bhvr-
Ah,forgot about that.
Thank you and @GoodBoyKaru
Let Jill be the legendary plz, I'm cheap and poor, I don't want to spend more than I have to ๐ซ
im ok with this
mia + ethan legendaries too
I kinda want a shirtless Carlos
We need Leon! ๐
This was such a nice surprise! I'm excited
All kill JUST came out and we already have RE teased lmao
Damn, oh well, my heart was ready and the clues were pretty obvious. Iโm not dissatisfied, just a little mellow it wasnโt somebody on my license hope list~
same owo
I hope BHVR gon give Mr. X to us
I'm maining them anyway
yaeh the dbd r34 artists would do him justice
DBDgonewild are going to make Mr X and felix porn ;-;
DBDGoneGay*
Both of them are going to make porn of Mr X and any dbd character lmao
Hell yeah, I got this one right! The hype is real, my friend. The hype is real!
yeah but gone gay is gonna be gay so that's all i care about
Can't believe it. Literally been playing Resident Evil ever since I was a toddler. You have no idea how excited I am for this #########! Holy hell dude.
Iโm already simping at the thought of Chris being in this game. ๐
And have people be dissapointed that they didn't go with X character or Y evil guy before they can show them?
Hell, people will be angry if they think it's X look, but they choose the look from a different game.
Better to show it when it's ready
I am probably one of the very few who doesn't want or care about RE and who is not really amazed nor happy for it.
Glad for you folks who waited on this moment though and I hope you get what you were hoping for out of this one!