Console players, what is your sensitivity set at?

Mine are at 80 on both killer and survivor right now. I might lower it a bit on killer because I feel like sometimes my camera seems to jerk too easily left or right. It's really hard for me to find the sweetspot on different killers.

Comments

  • 100 for both sides, it feels really sluggish when it's not that high

  • I used to have it on max but even at max sens we are at a disadvantage so eh, I have it around 80.

    I thought 100 sensewould be mandatory for Trickster but I just wasnt feeling it.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Mine are at 80 on both killer and survivor right now. I might lower it a bit on killer because I feel like sometimes my camera seems to jerk too easily left or right. It's really hard for me to find the sweetspot on different killers.

    Mine is 65 for killer. I have low blood sugars so I'm a little more shaky than the normal person . I can handle up to 70 before I am missing shots

  • 90 for survivor 70 for killer

  • 90 on survivor and 70 on killer. I have to drop it a bit when I haven't played for a week or so though, but I inevitably wind up back at those sensitivities

  • Xbox here. Killer 75, Surv 100

  • 100% for both roles.

  • 75 on both although I use to run 100 on survivor but kept ######### up my flashlight saves so I keep it on 75. I'm sure if I played more Oni/Blight I would probably try 100 on killer.

  • 100 at all times

1 2 ›