There's At Least 1 Thing The New Coldwind Farm Will Make Very Clear...
The Lightburn mechanic is outdated, since Wraith will be able to walk around while cloaked in bright daylight.
Muh inconsistencies devs, remove it pls.
With best regards,
Boss
...don't need to state this is a joke-y post, right?
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
The daylight on the map is not real light. It is not the same as a flashlight's light.
//
Why did they even nerf Lightborn to begin with? If perks like Franklins exist, why not anti flashlight perks? Only reason I can think is that survivors will throw the game by consistently trying to blind over and over again.
[Edit: ignore, me dum dum]
they have never nerfed lightborn
When was lightborn nerfed exactly? It provides total immunity to flashlights
Ok hold up I need to re-read lightborns description
reads
#########.
nvm, it's good lol
Apparently you do need to state that this is a jokesy post because there was an actual for real post today complaining about literally this. :p
I have a habit of ignoring this kind of text at the bottom of a message. An affect of being far too use to "signatures" on other websites. Shoulda paid more attention, lol.
I am far too used to "signatures being like this at the bottom of a message" and I just ignored it without another thought. Should paid more attention.
Previous reply disappeared. Went to fix a spelling mistake and the whole message deleted instead.
message just got thanosed
And now its back, lol. Imma go sleep, I think I'm drunk, lol.
Thats where your wrong kiddo, Wraith will now be perma stunned when he cloaks and Nurse will immediately get lightburn if she tries to warp.
have a good night ^^
This shouldn't be a joke. Wraith's lightburn mechanic is outdated. No reason it needs to still exist.
Don't scare me.
New mechanic: Hag's traps evaporate after a few seconds on the ground of new Coldwind.
Wait!
...
Nurse can't Blink!
Especially since they seem to be going down the route of not having mechanics or perks that only apply to very few killers, such as the small game change.
Imagine putting traps as Hag on Coldwind and they instantly vanishing.