Huntress Hatchet Headshots Should Be Instantaneous Down or Death.

Headshots with the hatchets are very difficult when survivors can rapidly crouch and stand near objects to make it harder to hit them, especially their heads. 

I feel headshots should be rewarded, as even on PC they are very difficult to pull off. 

By either having the survivor downed, or killed by a hatchet headshot, the huntress would be perfect as a killer. Like nurse, only rewarding SKILLED play. 

Or maybe hatchets hitting the legs can slow the survivor for 10 seconds. 

What do you guys think? Would you like to make the huntress more fun? 

Comments

  • Then i want to be able to jump as a survivor, makes sense.
  • If we get true hit boxes and dedicated survivors i'm good with this.

  • @Vietfox said:
    Then i want to be able to jump as a survivor, makes sense.

    You could... you know... crouch

  • Vietfox said:
    Then i want to be able to jump as a survivor, makes sense.
    That would be sweet TBH, I would love jumping off of hills lol. 
  • She's my Main so yap from me to that but add in a charged throw stays inside them making it like borrowed time but longer to down them and you cannot self-care to remove it and if you go down while its stuck let the huntress yank I out of them as a kill animation and as for the head make it Mori style death especially from a distance imaging hitting a survivor in a exit gate from the other end of the map that wants to tbag and they die in a movie style eyes rolling back as they scream before the entity's claws reach out and drag there souls from them
  • Tsulan said:

    @Vietfox said:
    Then i want to be able to jump as a survivor, makes sense.

    You could... you know... crouch

    @Tsulan
    I already do that :)
    PS: once i get my laptop fixed we gotta play together as swf ;)
  • @Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:

    @Vietfox said:

    Then i want to be able to jump as a survivor, makes sense.

    You could... you know... crouch

    @Tsulan
    I already do that :)
    PS: once i get my laptop fixed we gotta play together as swf ;)

    Sure ;)

    Back to topic, this could make her OP.

  • Headshot kills would be a bit much I think as there are situations where the Huntress can corner a survivor and easily land a headshot.. however triggering a Borrowed time like bleed out timer might be ok. It's hard to make something like this though as they revealed the hit boxes last Thursday. What would the game actually consider as a headshot when all hit boxes are the same regardless of how big the survivor is? 
  • I think if you pull off a fully charged shot from like 45 meters away or more it should insta down. Or maybe a headshot at a range of something like 24 meters because if you could insta down really close it would be op. And yeah hillbilly can do that but he can't do a lot of things huntress already can 
  • The fact you even put "should be downed or insta killed" just tells me you're not looking for fun, you just want her to be easier to play.

    thats a big no from me folks.

  • I think if you pull off a fully charged shot from like 45 meters away or more it should insta down. Or maybe a headshot at a range of something like 24 meters because if you could insta down really close it would be op. And yeah hillbilly can do that but he can't do a lot of things huntress already can 
    I think that's a good idea or at least if its close range to the face you got to quick throw which are easier to dodge from
  • I play Huntress but I say no only because the hitboxes are so unreliable you'd get way too many instances where it clearly is a headshot but doesn't count, or it wasn't a headshot but does count.

    The only thing I want for Huntress is 4.5m/s movement speed or decrease to base wind-up time.

  • I play Huntress but I say no only because the hitboxes are so unreliable you'd get way too many instances where it clearly is a headshot but doesn't count, or it wasn't a headshot but does count.

    The only thing I want for Huntress is 4.5m/s movement speed or decrease to base wind-up time.

    Finally another huntress main lol and I agree with you on that I just find the insta thing over long range's to be cool but what about a charged shot being able to cause a borrowed time timer on a survivor and removing the hatchet takes help to do
  • Nurse requires SKILL by the way.

  • This content has been removed.
  • SenzuDuck said:

    The fact you even put "should be downed or insta killed" just tells me you're not looking for fun, you just want her to be easier to play.

    thats a big no from me folks.

    Why are you even here? You never play killer. I don’t play huntress, I just think good aim should be rewarded. 


    Like every other sane person in the universe. 
  • The survivor hitbox doesn't have a head, you could define the hitbox section into a head, but it is considered just one giant hitbox

  • @Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:

    @Vietfox said:

    Then i want to be able to jump as a survivor, makes sense.

    You could... you know... crouch

    @Tsulan
    I already do that :)
    PS: once i get my laptop fixed we gotta play together as swf ;)

    you're just gonna fall asleep again though Fox

  • @Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:

    @Vietfox said:

    Then i want to be able to jump as a survivor, makes sense.

    You could... you know... crouch

    @Tsulan
    I already do that :)
    PS: once i get my laptop fixed we gotta play together as swf ;)

    you're just gonna fall asleep again though Fox

    @TheDarkLycan
    U gotta play with me to find out lol
  • Thetruth said:

    Yea or maybe even make it easier when 2 or even 3 survivors on a generator throw the hatchet at the gen shorting it out and electrocuting all 3 to death....

    To op and rather sarcastic good sir id just say if you hit the gen lights when 3 people are working on it they get hurt from it and the regression speed goes up by %25 for each shock if your outside a 48meter range
  • Nurse requires SKILL by the way.

    No one said she didn’t lol. She’s really hard to play. 
  • I like the idea but why does everyone say to put them in a borrowed time effect. If you somehow get a headshot end game and the gates are powered and they're not injured they could just walk out, maybe I'm not looking at it right. Nice idea though it would be rewarding to skilled players.
  • I like the idea but why does everyone say to put them in a borrowed time effect. If you somehow get a headshot end game and the gates are powered and they're not injured they could just walk out, maybe I'm not looking at it right. Nice idea though it would be rewarding to skilled players.
    So then adjust it when gens still need work its a bt but once there done it is affected like noed when charged * the amount of times I've had salty players tbag at the gates to walk out from it
  • Fine, but survivors get to wear armor now. Oh and they can catch hatchets out of the air via insta hard skill check. They can also fight back now. And the entiity has juiced them all up into killers.

    This is to keep your idea fair, balanced, and everyone fun and rewarding to play with. 

    Jokes aside you should watch the most recent stream. They show us the survivor and hatchet hit boxes. She doesn't deserve free kills or instant downs throwing around those giant ass rectangles lol.
  • This content has been removed.
  • Ive got about 400 hours on huntress. I do not think this is a good idea. It would be too strong in the hands of a good huntress. Maybe as a purple addon. Although after seeing the current hitboxes for survivors and how there is no real initiative to fix them anytime soon, nothing remotely like this will be happening. Although, downing a survivor when hitting them from 48 meters or more away, would be really cool and I would fully support this, even as an addon.

  • They would need to fix her buggy hit boxes for it to be a remotely viable thing to add. I think it would be cool idea for an add on though.