That isnt the way to nerf BT
Make endurance go back to 15 seconds (or even 20, whatever lol) but desactivate COLLISION on the rescued survivor.
Theres nothing you can do about a survivor with godmode bodyblocking you to protect their rescuer. This just makes no sense and its pretty unfair.
Have you been in a scenario when the injured survivor bodyblocks you in the door of the shack? Pretty good job so far :)
Comments
It wasn't supposed to be a nerf it was supposed to counter camping stealth killers
Is it really that big of an issue? slap them then send them off to mend, or wait 12 seconds and down them. ez pz.
12 seconds is MORE than enough time to get your free hit. It was designed to prevent you from getting re-downed at the hook. You can make a lot of distance in 12 seconds.
It was never meant to be a nerf, it's just balancing out.
I like the upcoming change and I'm a killer main. When I play survivor I really hate it when Im against Freddy and I cant make safe rescues in the dreamworld. I also remember the days of BT working for both the unhooked and the unhooker. Those days sucked.
Tell me youre a baby killer without telling me youre a baby killer
I do like the TR removal but agree the reduced timer was unnecessary - especially with the recent DS nerf on top of it I think the 15 seconds was fine imho
I agree they should make the collision disappear. It's being abused now.
Tell me you dont play the game without telling me you dont play the game
That's the change it should have had, remove the collision of the rescued survivor.
It's a buff
It now works on wraith, ghost face, pig
and also the more notorious camping killers like freddy, hag and huntress
The reduced timer is to compensate for the fact it will now always activate if the killer is in that certain area, which I am estimating will be 32M
Yeah dude. Im main killer and i want both sides to have balanced, or at least, fair stuff.
People telling me that BT is fine is the same people that abused DS basically, so i wont mind to responding to those trolls lol. Have a nice day
Its a buff if the killer wants to tunnel. What if i dont want to tunnel, and want a fair match? Ayee mate, hold on this bodyblock for me, while we keep doing distance from you at the cost of nothin' =)
This was no nerf. This was a buff, and a very nice one.
You lose collision on hit.
I'm assuming this complaint applies to basement hooks. In which case the stairways need to be looked at. Not a change that only affects a single perk.
Read the post again.
Ok, my b.
I don't agree with the complaint then.
So you agree to bodyblock your rescuer without any consequences for 12 seconds?
It’s a buff. A huge one in fact for stealth and insidious campers.
Effective tactics will always piss off the other side. I will look at what can be consider fair play vs abusing a system.
I don't find that tactic to be abusive.
That's just my opinion.
This may come as a surprise, but you can click M1 by default (the left button on your mouse) while carrying a survivor and swing your weapon. If you do this, the person with endurance who is body blocking you will be hit, and you can continue on your way to hook the person on your shoulder. If you let someone bodyblock your long enough that someone wiggles off your shoulder, that is your own fault. If you are fearful of this happening, try taking the person on your shoulder to a different hook than the unhooked survivor came off of. If they are downed at that hook you can hit the unhooked and still hook who is on your shoulder.
I think the buff is almost bigger than the nerf. There were so many killers that completely countered BT as long as they were in stealth. They can't do that now. I wouldn't be mad if it was 15 seconds again, but I don't personally think it matters.