Whoever made the recent tweet about Coldwind farm on the dbd twitter account
I hope this means a sunrise on coldwind, but I will definitely watch the sunrise with someone, anyone tbh
Tagged:
Mod
I hope this means a sunrise on coldwind, but I will definitely watch the sunrise with someone, anyone tbh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm going to play Bubba and camp a survivor so they can enjoy the wonderful sunrise with me
They won't be complaining this time
same feeling!
I play Freddy. There is no sun, there is only the Dream World.
I'm sure the sunrise is straight out of a dream anyway
Okay lets go xd
*moans in coldwind*
Way to ruin the sunrise for everyone else. Another thing to add to why people hate freddy. Lol
This looks so good like ugh I'm actually excited for this map rework. It looks really nice and bright unlike azarovs rework with its gross green
What if I used a Heart Locket with a Red Paint Brush?
haha jk jk... unless?
True Hero!
I really like the new maps, but these fences all the maps are so small
We Harvest Moon now, boys.
It most certainly is.
Trapper's traps will be much easier to see on that map.
Maybe it will be so bright it will blend I with the dirt
Maybe glare from sun off traps will blind survivors that get near it.
RIP trapper ☠
I think this is the first graphic rework I've actually been excited for.
Same over here, I like how it isn't dark as hell and it actually looks extremely nice
Yeah that's my exact take. I despise dark maps, and this one actually looks really good.
date night on coldwind farm, who gonna husk corn wit me 😳
My only concern is if this map will have the same annoying problem ormond does where sometimes it feels like it’s impossible to see the scratch marks
So...Wanna live the dream? 😳
Would look nice during a dark night sky too