Has Anyone Else?
Has anyone else ever gotten a firecracker locker save?
Has anyone else ever gotten a firecracker locker save?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have, yes.
Have you gotten the forbidden locker-DS-into-Head-On-into-firecracker-into-Quick-and-Quiet-back-into-the-locker tech?
no, I have almost gotten one tho
When you get one mate? I swear I've never seen anyone ever try it before lol
No I'd rather use my firecrackers for locker saves ๐
Keep trying lad ๐ flashlight locker saves are easy but firecracker locker saves are very difficult
I believe it was around the 3rd year anni
I've got a couple of CJ techs with firecrackers before. Always have to pat myself on the back for those ones lol.
Once. I managed to get one with a Winter Party Starter. But it was a very long time ago.
And here I thought I was the first ๐๐
Extremely well played lads ๐ I hope you can continue to do it in the future ๐
Ok I really want to try that now ๐